Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Singapore26 reviews
Not suitable for Freshers who are interested in development. Good for Analyst as they are able to work with technologies such as SQL and other tools to build valuable experience.
Working in Tech Mahindra is really productive environment and scope for up skill in career . we have many internal opportunities to explore with latest technologies.
Learned new technologies i.e. hybrid mobile technologies, new skills like team handling, and got chance to work on other tools like JIRA, bitbucket, confluence.
Company has been wonderful place and has provided me with lot of opportunity to learn new skills both soft and technical. It also helped to discover about myself.
I usually start my work at 8:30 am, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first. This way I can set up my priorities. I review the status of the projects that I’m currently working on and I try to finish any pending work if present. I try to make sure that all the work assigned to me is moving forward and without any glitches.
No salary hikes. Poor management, with the exception of 1 or 2 managers. No work life balance. Relies too much on HQ, even for minor issues. HR is inefficient.
Pros
Cons
long hours, no over-time pay, no salary hike.
The company timings are very flexible and managers and higher managments are accessible , but need to improve on certain areas of managing projects with the correct costing and resource managment.
Otherwise a good place to learn a lot of technologies
Pros
Flexible Office Timing
Cons
Resource Management
Good company to work with. People understand the aspiration. Work Life balance is fairly good. People work together and team work is good. good learning portals for self development
There are many useful training being conducted to leverage our skills on new emerging technologies.

Highly process and system oriented organisation.

The disadvantage is there is no job security.
Ok for starters
Good place to learn new things

Ideas are greatly appreciated.

Have a ok work life balance

However keep your skills always upright as there May not be always you will be with your line of business
Usual reporting time at 9 am and are expected to work till late including weekends depends on the project.

Manage to pick up skills on query surge and worked in a banking domain which a value add.

Management is not that great. No work life balance.

But made good colleagues and managed to learn from them alot.
Great place to work very customer focused.
Management is attentive & regular updates are provided with regards to company achievements & plans. Operations is very structured & well planned.
Pros
fast changing enviornment
Cons
Pay structure
Stayed 1 year but was given the chance to participate in large project. Career advancement is in there and the opportunity to learn many things in the field.
As a first job, there is a lot of opportunity to grow. Though I was a fresh grad, I was given a client facing job on a high budget project. Minimal hand-holding so being a self starter is required.
Great place as a first job.
Pros
Great Colleagues
Cons
Not much of work life balance
no opportunity for self development.
employees were not motivated, and no job security

less employee, more work

the location of the office was quirte far from my location
Productive work culture.Its a nice place to work and a having good co workers.

I found the work culture is very enjoyable and found each and every day is a enjoyable here .
Good working Atmosphere
friendly co workers

flexible timings

good learning environment

peaceful and disciplined

At Tech Mahindra, we were able to work freely with flexible timings & full authority was given to express our thoughts about work related matters.

Moreover , we had good opportunity to learn new things & build up the personality , which is always a positive aspect of the the organization.

On the whole , it was a fun and learning experience to work with TechMahindra.
Over all Good

learned lot of new technologies and got a good exposure towards telecom domain.

ech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Anand Mahindra is the founder of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune, India.

Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.03 billion company with 105,000+ employees across 51 countries
I joined Tech Mahindra in 2004 its a IT consulting firm. I worked for Sony UK Corporation 1year. Then I move to Procter & Gamble Singapore where I worked until 2014 July almost 9Year. I was given the opportunity to perform as a Project Manager SAP apart from SAP Techno Functional Consultant Roll. I was equipped to worked in various Size Region Parallel in planned period.
Pros
Growth In Carrer
Cons
could not continue as there were no further assignments for Tech Mahindra with Procter and Gamble
Currently working with LTA (Land Transport authority from last 4.5 years as a HR Techno functional consultant.

Handing Support , New Enhancements.
Learned Technical and Leadership skills at TechMahindra. Good place to explore the opportunities and grow with the company/

Co-Workers are good and supportive in all the circumstances.
Pros
Additional Flexi Benefits, Health care
Cons
Appraisal process, Compensation