Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Singapore29 reviews

Found 29 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,170 reviews

Not suitable for Developers

Not suitable for Freshers who are interested in development. Good for Analyst as they are able to work with technologies such as SQL and other tools to build valuable experience.

No career progression

Joined as a fresher but no career progression. After 1 year promise to increase salary but nothing. Have been working from home but most of the time did nothing. Project manager don’t bother about staff.

Pathetic work culture

Bad environment to work, management folks are non technical, hence don’t have knowledge latest technology. Poor work culture. Deadline based approach towards work.

productive

Working in Tech Mahindra is really productive environment and scope for up skill in career . we have many internal opportunities to explore with latest technologies.

Good to work with Tech Mahindra.

Learned new technologies i.e. hybrid mobile technologies, new skills like team handling, and got chance to work on other tools like JIRA, bitbucket, confluence.

Good

Company has been wonderful place and has provided me with lot of opportunity to learn new skills both soft and technical. It also helped to discover about myself.

Nice workplace

I usually start my work at 8:30 am, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first. This way I can set up my priorities. I review the status of the projects that I’m currently working on and I try to finish any pending work if present. I try to make sure that all the work assigned to me is moving forward and without any glitches.

Great place for starters

No salary hikes. Poor management, with the exception of 1 or 2 managers. No work life balance. Relies too much on HQ, even for minor issues. HR is inefficient.

Pros

Cons

long hours, no over-time pay, no salary hike.

Flexible and Good learning

The company timings are very flexible and managers and higher managments are accessible , but need to improve on certain areas of managing projects with the correct costing and resource managment. Otherwise a good place to learn a lot of technologies

Pros

Flexible Office Timing

Cons

Resource Management

Nice place to work

Good company to work with. People understand the aspiration. Work Life balance is fairly good. People work together and team work is good. good learning portals for self development

There are many useful training being conducted to leverage our skills on new emerging technologies. Highly process and system oriented organisation. The disadvantage is there is no job security.

Ok for starters

Ok for starters Good place to learn new things Ideas are greatly appreciated. Have a ok work life balance However keep your skills always upright as there May not be always you will be with your line of business

Typical IT Company

Usual reporting time at 9 am and are expected to work till late including weekends depends on the project. Manage to pick up skills on query surge and worked in a banking domain which a value add. Management is not that great. No work life balance. But made good colleagues and managed to learn from them alot.

very employee centric

Great place to work very customer focused. Management is attentive & regular updates are provided with regards to company achievements & plans. Operations is very structured & well planned.

Pros

fast changing enviornment

Cons

Pay structure

Good

Stayed 1 year but was given the chance to participate in large project. Career advancement is in there and the opportunity to learn many things in the field.

Great Place to start your career

As a first job, there is a lot of opportunity to grow. Though I was a fresh grad, I was given a client facing job on a high budget project. Minimal hand-holding so being a self starter is required. Great place as a first job.

Pros

Great Colleagues

Cons

Not much of work life balance

good place to work with

no opportunity for self development. employees were not motivated, and no job security less employee, more work the location of the office was quirte far from my location

Productive work culture.Its a nice place to work and a having good co workers. I found the work culture is very enjoyable and found each and every day is a enjoyable here .

Good Working Environment

Good working Atmosphere friendly co workers flexible timings good learning environment peaceful and disciplined At Tech Mahindra, we were able to work freely with flexible timings & full authority was given to express our thoughts about work related matters. Moreover , we had good opportunity to learn new things & build up the personality , which is always a positive aspect of the the organization. On the whole , it was a fun and learning experience to work with TechMahindra.

Good work place

Over all Good learned lot of new technologies and got a good exposure towards telecom domain. ech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Anand Mahindra is the founder of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune, India. Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.03 billion company with 105,000+ employees across 51 countries

Good Learning Experience

It was a great learning experience molding myself from a consultant to a Lead position. The hardest part is work-life balance and the most enjoyable part is working with multi national clients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tech Mahindra. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2K