Tech Mahindra

Clear
3.4Job Security & Advancement

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,317 reviews

Not suitable for Developers

Not suitable for Freshers who are interested in development. Good for Analyst as they are able to work with technologies such as SQL and other tools to build valuable experience.

No career progression

Joined as a fresher but no career progression. After 1 year promise to increase salary but nothing. Have been working from home but most of the time did nothing. Project manager don’t bother about staff.

productive

Working in Tech Mahindra is really productive environment and scope for up skill in career . we have many internal opportunities to explore with latest technologies.

Good

Company has been wonderful place and has provided me with lot of opportunity to learn new skills both soft and technical. It also helped to discover about myself.

Nice place to work

Good company to work with. People understand the aspiration. Work Life balance is fairly good. People work together and team work is good. good learning portals for self development

There are many useful training being conducted to leverage our skills on new emerging technologies. Highly process and system oriented organisation. The disadvantage is there is no job security.

Ok for starters

Ok for starters Good place to learn new things Ideas are greatly appreciated. Have a ok work life balance However keep your skills always upright as there May not be always you will be with your line of business

Good

Stayed 1 year but was given the chance to participate in large project. Career advancement is in there and the opportunity to learn many things in the field.

Great Place to start your career

As a first job, there is a lot of opportunity to grow. Though I was a fresh grad, I was given a client facing job on a high budget project. Minimal hand-holding so being a self starter is required. Great place as a first job.

Pros

Great Colleagues

Cons

Not much of work life balance

good place to work with

no opportunity for self development. employees were not motivated, and no job security less employee, more work the location of the office was quirte far from my location

Productive work culture.Its a nice place to work and a having good co workers. I found the work culture is very enjoyable and found each and every day is a enjoyable here .

Good Learning Experience

It was a great learning experience molding myself from a consultant to a Lead position. The hardest part is work-life balance and the most enjoyable part is working with multi national clients

Better place to work for

Learned Technical and Leadership skills at TechMahindra. Good place to explore the opportunities and grow with the company/ Co-Workers are good and supportive in all the circumstances.

Pros

Additional Flexi Benefits, Health care

Cons

Appraisal process, Compensation

Good Place to Learn

Need to provide opportunity for all associates to grow themselves. Need improvement in management side. Work environment & co-workers are really good. We can explore something related to your job

Pros

Medical & Travel Allowances

Cons

Nill

Great Learning, Awesome Team Members But no work-life balance

Last 2 years with Tech Mahindra has provided me with lot of new learning and opportunity and be part of a multimillion project. Have excellent group of team members who had been hard-working, supportive and fun-loving people. The current project is a great learning experiene and has provided me exposure to work on parallel assignments, better time managment and people management.

Pros

Awesome Team, Supportive Client

Cons

Long working Hours, No work-Life Balance

Good Platform for Learning Multiple Skills

The company has provided a good platform, with good mentors/ managers. Provide adequate trainings and also help in career growth and shift.

Na

Got chance to accelerate my career growth. Good exposure towards Management and proposal apart from JDE

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tech Mahindra. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tech Mahindra Reviews by Location