Tech Mahindra

Clear
3.2Salary & Benefits

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,302 reviews

productive

Working in Tech Mahindra is really productive environment and scope for up skill in career . we have many internal opportunities to explore with latest technologies.

Nice workplace

I usually start my work at 8:30 am, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first. This way I can set up my priorities. I review the status of the projects that I’m currently working on and I try to finish any pending work if present. I try to make sure that all the work assigned to me is moving forward and without any glitches.

Great place for starters

No salary hikes. Poor management, with the exception of 1 or 2 managers. No work life balance. Relies too much on HQ, even for minor issues. HR is inefficient.

Pros

Cons

long hours, no over-time pay, no salary hike.

Nice place to work

Good company to work with. People understand the aspiration. Work Life balance is fairly good. People work together and team work is good. good learning portals for self development

Ok for starters

Ok for starters Good place to learn new things Ideas are greatly appreciated. Have a ok work life balance However keep your skills always upright as there May not be always you will be with your line of business

Typical IT Company

Usual reporting time at 9 am and are expected to work till late including weekends depends on the project. Manage to pick up skills on query surge and worked in a banking domain which a value add. Management is not that great. No work life balance. But made good colleagues and managed to learn from them alot.

Good

Stayed 1 year but was given the chance to participate in large project. Career advancement is in there and the opportunity to learn many things in the field.

Great Place to start your career

As a first job, there is a lot of opportunity to grow. Though I was a fresh grad, I was given a client facing job on a high budget project. Minimal hand-holding so being a self starter is required. Great place as a first job.

Pros

Great Colleagues

Cons

Not much of work life balance

good place to work with

no opportunity for self development. employees were not motivated, and no job security less employee, more work the location of the office was quirte far from my location

Good Learning Experience

It was a great learning experience molding myself from a consultant to a Lead position. The hardest part is work-life balance and the most enjoyable part is working with multi national clients

Better place to work for

Learned Technical and Leadership skills at TechMahindra. Good place to explore the opportunities and grow with the company/ Co-Workers are good and supportive in all the circumstances.

Pros

Additional Flexi Benefits, Health care

Cons

Appraisal process, Compensation

Good Place to Learn

Need to provide opportunity for all associates to grow themselves. Need improvement in management side. Work environment & co-workers are really good. We can explore something related to your job

Pros

Medical & Travel Allowances

Cons

Nill

Great Learning, Awesome Team Members But no work-life balance

Last 2 years with Tech Mahindra has provided me with lot of new learning and opportunity and be part of a multimillion project. Have excellent group of team members who had been hard-working, supportive and fun-loving people. The current project is a great learning experiene and has provided me exposure to work on parallel assignments, better time managment and people management.

Pros

Awesome Team, Supportive Client

Cons

Long working Hours, No work-Life Balance

Good Platform for Learning Multiple Skills

The company has provided a good platform, with good mentors/ managers. Provide adequate trainings and also help in career growth and shift.

Na

Got chance to accelerate my career growth. Good exposure towards Management and proposal apart from JDE

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tech Mahindra. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tech Mahindra Reviews by Location