Techfount Systems Pte Ltd
Techfount Systems Pte Ltd Employee Review

A good place for learning

November 16, 2014
Offers a good learning experience especially if no knowledge.
gives you the opportunity to learn and do new things.

minimal benefits, salary is fair.

in short, a good place for learning.

Everyday, go into office, and check on our support request for client. then we schedule to deploy on site or remote to support our clients. Projects are case to case, and discuss with sales and client on the project proposals, we have to come up with a solution.

Learned a lot of things, mistakes are bound to happen but that's where I get to learn a lot.

management, is fickle, company policy sometimes changes due to some new issue. but no complaints.

co-workers are great, each are exchanging ideas and challenging each other to do better.

hardest part is when project comes, sometimes need to stay late on the night or even overnight to finish the job.

most enjoyable is when you are able to complete and do the job with your own learned knowledge. nothing feels best when you have a great job.
Pros
learn new things, challenging
Cons
fair salary, no benefits, no OT or allowance when working late hours.
August 15, 2018
Same location
IT support assistant(Internship) (Former Employee) - Ubi
There is nothing to be mentioned in these box. different people got different type of feel. So i compare and summarize its pros and con. Lastly. Only they know
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
August 28, 2017
Account Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Singapore
New step to my career and opportunity was given for me to freeze arms and work , totally sales environment with a boost of motivation from superiors and all energetic ambiences always in office.
Pros
free lunches on weekend
July 15, 2015
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Singapore
The learning curve moved brick by brick and working in an Electronics & Computer enterprise honed my skills in handling large accounts, operational and logistics systems and corporate sales. It familiarized me to core IT operations and creating new operating systems that not only improved the sales turnover but efficiency in procurement and delivery. The company gained additional revenue that was truly acknowledged. It is here I realized my true potential in the Information Technology and the interdisciplinary talent in me. Hence I decided to move into a bigger SME in IT( TECHFONT SYSTEMS PTE LTD) industry that will enhance my career path.
It gave me the opportunity to interact with global clients both in the US and in the Asian region. The experience of shouldering the responsibilities of being the face of Microsoft, Dell, HP, Emerson, Sophos and Autodesk a trusted advisor for these companies improved my sales pitch. I have learned market-disrupting technologies and also came in close contact with senior executives who live the story of my career aspirations.

One of my challenging experiences in negotiation skills was during handling system integration, computer Architecture, IT infrastructure and handling company accounts have honed my critical problem solving and negotiation skills.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Techfount Systems Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5