Techfount Systems Pte Ltd

Techfount Systems Pte Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

Sales Consultant1 review
Singapore1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
The learning curve moved brick by brick and working in an Electronics & Computer enterprise honed my skills in handling large accounts, operational and logistics systems and corporate sales. It familiarized me to core IT operations and creating new operating systems that not only improved the sales turnover but efficiency in procurement and delivery. The company gained additional revenue that was truly acknowledged. It is here I realized my true potential in the Information Technology and the interdisciplinary talent in me. Hence I decided to move into a bigger SME in IT( TECHFONT SYSTEMS PTE LTD) industry that will enhance my career path.
It gave me the opportunity to interact with global clients both in the US and in the Asian region. The experience of shouldering the responsibilities of being the face of Microsoft, Dell, HP, Emerson, Sophos and Autodesk a trusted advisor for these companies improved my sales pitch. I have learned market-disrupting technologies and also came in close contact with senior executives who live the story of my career aspirations.

One of my challenging experiences in negotiation skills was during handling system integration, computer Architecture, IT infrastructure and handling company accounts have honed my critical problem solving and negotiation skills.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Techfount Systems Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5