Thales

Thales Employee Reviews

Singapore18 reviews
Working culture at Thales very friendly and give opportunity to explore. Project Manager very supportive and willing to listen suggestion and opinion from team.

Learn from Project Manger be a good leadership and team work environment.Have good relationship with Customers, Subcontractors, Vendors and other associate.
It is a very slow paced and full of respected people around to work with. Many of them are very experience and share alot of knowledge with the team. overall, good.
Work and life balance environment. Employees are offered benefits and flexibility that make it easy to find balance. Those who exceed expectations are recognized however management team need much improvement.
It was suppose to be a good company which takes care of their workers but instead they are just slave drivers.when yu apply for leave...they asks alot of questions n never approve it or once approved cut it short n call yu on your vacation.
i really enjoy and satisfy this company.i hopefully and sincerly worked this company.its a effective and efficient for my my life.and my salary also worthable .co-operate team members and working as sicerly
You will learn a lot here. The staff are young and experienced. There is a lot of scope to upgrade yourself, move laterally inter departments.

There's free transportation, birthday celebration and employee benefits. Team lunches every quarter and company volunteering programs
Les plus :

- Un environnement de travail très agréable.

- Une équipe fort sympathique.

- Des managers expérimentés.

- Des locaux agréables.

- Un bonne culture de travail.

Les moins :

- Peu d'experts dans le domaine de l'IA

- Rémunération faible pour les stages

- Certains projets semblent ne pas avoir d'impact sur le monde réel (ce qui reste honnêtement plutôt répandu dans le monde de la recherche)
Pros
navettes de transport
Cons
Pas d'avantages pour les stagiaires
Generally a good working environment but salary and benefits are lower than other companies.

The company provides transportation to and from office to several locations.
Working at the InnovHub has been an interesting experience. I worked with different employees and clients in developing solutions for various purposes. My job primarily involved designing graphic-media and prototyping for solutions put forth by clients or employees. InnovHub serves as an interactive, design-oriented venue to bring clients and employees for developing solutions. To this extent, we would also plan and organize workshops and maintain the InnovHub.
Pros
Workshop days involves free lunch, the supervisors may also take you out to lunch. Freedom to develop skills particularly in designing
Cons
Involves basic cleaning and maintenance of the InnovHub, occasionally serving coffee for the clients.
team work is great, good instructors to teach about job, supervisors, team leaders understanding. Lunch given food coupons. Can do OT if required. learned new things.
Good opportunities to gain different experiences, Interesting projects, Innovating technologies, An excellent place to work, good T&C's, successful and growing.
Cons

Below market average salary; difficult to get decent pay rises

Advice to Management

Be more open and honest with employees. Follow through on promises. Let people have fun at work!
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Good working environment
Company's Culture is energetic however Management do change quite a lot and thus directives changes frequently. As a department, finance has a friendly environment.
Pros
Festive Lunches
Cons
Low Salary
Good remuneration and benefits. Young and dynamic team. Good job training and very interesting and complex projects which needed lots of team work and coordination.
Pros
Good remuneration and benefits
Cons
less projects
Great work-life balance and great company culture and atmosphere. Shuttle service provided at convenient locations to and from workplace. Wonderful festival celebrations and great teamwork and colleagues
good working environment with colleagues. Able to communicate well in the team and good management. however have to work shift.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
shift
Working hours are not stable, but I could usually off-work at the normal working hours, as I plan my schedule to complete my work efficiently and in-time.
The good part about this job is that, not only I am learning about communication based train system(CBTC) but I am also involved in the SMRT Legacy System as well.

I am able to work alone or in a team, as currently I am leading a team of 5 doing train Static PICO(Post Installation Check Out). And upon request, I am involved in DPICO(Dynamic PICO) as well.

The hardest part of my job is to juggle between being honest or conveying the actual problem that I am facing after finding out the actual root cause of the failure.

The most enjoyable part of this job is that there are two systems that I could learn from, the CBTC and Legacy System, this greatly improve my knowledge in troubleshooting, design and interfacing of both system together.
Pros
Good transport benefits.
Cons
Management of the project.
I am a Software Engineer in Thales working in Security and Defense Systems.
In the current role, I do have travelling opportunites which enable me to expose to different country cultures.
Pros
travelling opportunities