Thales

Thales Employee Reviews

Singapore66 reviews

Found 66 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,437 reviews

Nice place. Lots to learn.

Nice place lots to learn. Managers are good. Not sure about Thales now but before the takeover it is good. You got fruits and DnD and other team bonding activities

It is a good work place and productive

I like to work again at gemalto company...it was a good experience for...they help you how to work pas/training given advice how to work properly Happy.

Pros

Free meals every occasion

Cons

Only 12 hours work

Lack the skill to motivate staffs

First of all, can learn alot as it is a global company, many services. Job is secure and foresee opportunities. However micromanagement. Not interested in team bonding. Lack the skill in motivating staff. Not keen to listen to staff's view.

Pros

Staff benefits, a lot to learn about the services

Cons

Micromanagement, no team spirit

Old company. Friendly colleagues

Decent work life balanceGood colleaguesToo many processes Old business model. Slow innovation for a tech companyLocation is a bit inconvenient but company shuttle bus available

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Process heavy

Process Heavy ... Global Timing

Many daily process to handle.. just to handle day to day requirements.Micro manage from top management, expected to inform your daily work!Global timing, many frequent night meetings...

Cons

Process heavy, micromanaging

Best employment

Good environment and great place to upgrade ourselves. Career advancement is keen for everyone who are working with Thales. They have the best learning hub for their staff.

Enjoy and everyday learning new things

Working culture at Thales very friendly and give opportunity to explore. Project Manager very supportive and willing to listen suggestion and opinion from team. Learn from Project Manger be a good leadership and team work environment.Have good relationship with Customers, Subcontractors, Vendors and other associate.

I love my time there

I practiced my skills there, and my colleagues were very nice and helpful. But I felt like people were not that 'tech', so I think it may be a better place to learn things like management.

Fun workplace

It is a very slow paced and full of respected people around to work with. Many of them are very experience and share alot of knowledge with the team. overall, good.

Work/Life Balance Culture

Work and life balance environment. Employees are offered benefits and flexibility that make it easy to find balance. Those who exceed expectations are recognized however management team need much improvement.

Work environment

The work environment at Gemalto is quite relaxing, the boss does not challenge employee to work late hours. The timings in R&D are not very strick, as far as you finish the work on time.

Lousy company to work for. No staff benefits and overtime pay

It was suppose to be a good company which takes care of their workers but instead they are just slave drivers.when yu apply for leave...they asks alot of questions n never approve it or once approved cut it short n call yu on your vacation.

productive and fun working place

i really enjoy and satisfy this company.i hopefully and sincerly worked this company.its a effective and efficient for my my life.and my salary also worthable .co-operate team members and working as sicerly

Productive and nice working environment

1. Work Life Balance 2. Benefits not the best in the market but quite good 3. Opportunity to work oversea or travel oversea for meeting if it part of the job.

Pros

Overall good environment to work in

Cons

Location is pretty far out

Good work life balance. Good management. Flexible working hours. Good job security. Low pay. Overall good place to work. Good learning scope.

An excellent place to work

You will learn a lot here. The staff are young and experienced. There is a lot of scope to upgrade yourself, move laterally inter departments. There's free transportation, birthday celebration and employee benefits. Team lunches every quarter and company volunteering programs

Great workplace

You can grow and learn a lot. They have this sharing knowledge when you can find all necessary answer without asking your colleague. As long as you finish your work you can relax.

Pros

Flexible time

Cons

Long hours when working with customer

Good company with work life balance

Great company but lack opportunities to move to other roles which in turn limits career exposure. It would be great if a company supports internal mobility more

Gemalto was a very nice and good company

Work at gemalto SINGAPORE is dream...work at gemalto is future they give you training they guide you to your future ...they give chance training every person work at gemalto...

Environnement de travail très agréable

Les plus : - Un environnement de travail très agréable. - Une équipe fort sympathique. - Des managers expérimentés. - Des locaux agréables. - Un bonne culture de travail. Les moins : - Peu d'experts dans le domaine de l'IA - Rémunération faible pour les stages - Certains projets semblent ne pas avoir d'impact sur le monde réel (ce qui reste honnêtement plutôt répandu dans le monde de la recherche)

Pros

navettes de transport

Cons

Pas d'avantages pour les stagiaires

Good Company

Life balance Good benefits Good environment Good work life balance, supportive team Good freedom as they empower you and also trust you in completing your job. Mentors are great too and if you are a person like me where you value empowerment Thales Singapore would be great, My mentor would walk me thru my tasks and then he will leave it to me to complete it. At any point where I'm unsure of my job, he was very approachable and most importantly friendly too.

Pros

Free Lunch For festivals

Cons

Early Medical Test

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thales. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Thales