Thatz International Pte Ltd

Thatz International Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore6 reviews
A typical day at work would be like having a range from 5-10 individual tickets assigned to you and having to clear all of it to meet the company's SLA with the client.

I have had great co-workers and team leaders in my team making the work experience really enjoyable and enriching.

What i would say about the most enjoyable part of the job though, it would be to see the users relief and joy after fixing / helping them with their IT frustrations.
Pros
Phone bills / Overtime / Food and transport expenses are covered.
Cons
N/a
bad company because don’t care about staff and poor communication no staff welfare and benefits slow in response to queries playing around with staff lousy company
-No proper training at work
-Lies from manager

-Poor workplace culture

-No bonus if you are a foreigner

-Unstable working schedule every 2 months

-No job advancement unless turnover to client's company.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Unstable working schedule, no proper training, no career advancement
+learn many Things about Job ,life ,working culture,people surrounding and many things learned
+Mostly i enjoy my works with music to avoid stress and easy to work
Pros
Foods
Cons
null
It was hard learning everything at once, but with time being, it will get better.
I was enjoyed to work with my teammate. They are awesome, helpful, supportive and patience.
Pros
Team Bonding, Free Lunch/ Dinner
The working environment in Thatz is conducive, and the colleagues I have been working with were very friendly and approachable. They were most willing to teach and guide me with the tasks that I would need to perform during my internship.

Thatz is an open-office work space, with very flexible working values, also a very good learning environment for interns. Widely accessible to information available for employees, with consistent team group discussions held weekly to enhance team-building are ways demonstrated for interns to learn independently and effectively. Apart from building-up professional-learning skill sets in Recruiting Process, Communication skills and Work-related Industry etc, it added value in my personal life learning as well especially the constant feedback given by my supervisors and our CEO. The ten weeks of sharing from day-day conversations in work-related experiences benefited me in many ways. The whole experience built-up my confidence level and helped me identified my weakness to continue to work on, my ways of improvements and my good abilities to keep it up with.

One of the many reasons I feel very comfortable and motivated for work each day is the sense of welcome and comfort in the workplace. Everyone receive the same level of respects and treat each other like a family. The relationship from staff to staff is very healthy which helps in the productivity of the company.

Thatz uses a Recruitment system as its database system, which is user-friendly. In addition, the firm uses modern technologies such touch screen computers, instant name card
 - more...