The Bakery Depot Pte Ltd

The Bakery Depot Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Nice Place

The senior staff there are good but they don't follow SOP. When there is new staff come in there is no proper guides. Upper management don't take action therefore they only interested in making sales in overall.As career path it will be not suitable for strong personality person to join the company.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long hours, manpower, Training

Don't come if you have better choices.

Worst,Bond or contract was just a paper to them. They can change everything without early notice.

Pros

free coffee drinks, fun colleagues.

Cons

All or maybe everything.

Hope no one comes to work here

Wrong wages, dirty, no overtime pay and over 72 hours of overtime, always deceiving, no bonuses and no rewards

Tough work

Expect you to work long hours and not given OT pay. Very stingy benefits, close to having ZERO. Turnover very high, cluster manager also ask us to find better job outside better. Pay little, want good work

Pros

Free food and drinks

Cons

No AWS no increment no bonus

Good experiences

I have been in the company for 6years and I have learn a lot of things that I never done before. From normal crew i work till I'm become asst manager. Good place to work and learn new things.

Career suicide

Good staff, reasonable products. Aside from that everything about the company is horrible. Upper management has little to no direction. Upper management are set in their was thus holding back the brand from moving forward. Upper management is unreliable and unthrustworthy. Their words cannot be taken for face value. Upper management lack intergrity and morels. The company should look into instilling basic core morals and values to employees. The company should also be aware that it is now 2019, times have changed, they should move with the times and improve their systems. If you are a singaporean they will promise you the moon and the stars but once you start work there you definately will realize that you made the biggest mistake. The good thing is that cluster managers like to delay conformation thus your notice period will be relatively short. Lastly the "fantastic" upper management constantly like to push blame away from themselves.

Pros

Staff meal

Cons

Long hours although they force you to sign a contract saying you hours are only 44hrs a week, No staff welfare, No intergrity, no values and zero morals.

Bad benefits and salary

Not worth you time and effort, if you wish to waste a few years/months of your life then cedele is the place to go. Zero career advancement, little to no benefits except the fact they let you eat scraps and very bad management. The boss are sisters. Both of them will use very nasty words to push you down and scold you for every single thing.

Pros

Getting scolded

Fast phase company

Its a fast phase kind of job, where you need to be fast and accurate. I learned to manage my time and be more productive. Since its a fast phase company, its hard to maintain people. Hardest part of the job is being understaff and you work long hours without pay.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Long hours, with no pay

Fun but tiring

Working here as a part timer made me learn alot. Due to the lack of manpower, I learnt what the full timers do. Running the place, ordering or equipment or items. Management of schedule was the toughest due to the lack of manpower.

Amazing place

-Everyday has been so great for to challenge yourself to be better -I learned to be more specific on my personal and career goals -Management has always advantage and dis-advantages -Workplace culture is challenging and fun cause you were able to learn and adjust in each personality(to add patience) -Hardest part is when you want to reach the target but you lacking of manpower -The most enjoyable is when you hit certain targets and to overcome hard customers.

Pros

Very good

Cons

Normal

Vivo City Outlet

10hours a day. 1 off day a week Paid by Public Holidays Learned everything that you think you can't do. Management Have to improve their standard system Normal Manpower issue Everything about staff training and customer service

Pros

Free lunch and tasting new products

Cons

Fully satisfymied with comapny regulation

Ou team work is very fast and co oprative to each other in th form of carring out work load in buay perioud Eeven if we are busy managment to made much pressure on us they understand us and co oprate us in busy perioud

Pros

Traveling exp

Cons

9 hours

Counter Staff

First foray into the food and beverage industry as a café assistant. Learn from scratch on how to cut a cake professionally, how to packed into boxes, attending to customer in a proper manner, hygiene.

Pros

free breakfast

Cons

Long standing hours

Tough one.

Being one of the manager's here is not an easy job. You have to deal everything. Everything means by ordering stocks, cakes and other desserts. Plus our guest because we have a menu book as like a fine dining.

Pros

fun place

Cons

terror owners

Fun

There is free lunch or dinner everytime you work but the hours are long and the manager is very biased. You can learn many skills while working there such as making latte art and knowing the different types of coffee.

Pros

Free lunch

fun vibrant

closely knit team. Wish it has branches near woodland or else i would stay longer and aim for a higher post. The food is good for the health conscious society but hope it could get Halal-certified one day.

Fun but tiring

Can get a little busy during lunch hour but other than that timing it is manageable. Fun workplace with good store manager

Pros

free lunch

Cons

busy lunch time hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Bakery Depot Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

The Bakery Depot Pte Ltd Reviews by Location

• The Bakery Depot Pte Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?