The Body Shop

The Body Shop Management reviews

Singapore11 reviews
Great working environment and company culture. Colleagues are mostly friendly and helpful. Management have clear and positive directions. I have had opportunities to advance myself and learn about my potential.
Pros
Great staff benefits
Cons
medium pay
Each day was different working here at the Body Shop. The Body Shop is an excellent company with original ideas, products, and sales techniques. The management team was super outgoing and friendly and always pushed for our team to do better. The most difficult thing about working at the Body Shop was not buying everything that was released, the employee discount is great and the products are wonderful. I really enjoyed the customers that came into the Body Shop, it made my job very fun and exciting.
Pros
Employee discount, outgoing staff, and very clean stores
Cons
Hours are competitive, selling company cards was a must
Make lots of calls to friends and family to book Body Shop at Home parties. Promote products and offer demonstrations, promote offers and gain sales and future party bookings.
The regional manager wasn't a very nice person to work for and had some very devious ways of reaching her team target. I made a complaint to head office when I found out my manager was involved in fraudulent activity. My manager heard about this and she closed my account without warning even though I had customer orders outstanding. Head office reinstated my account and I decided to leave the company. The regional manager in question has since left the company. The products are ethical but some of the managers aren't. We were encouraged to alter offers and prices to increase our sales and profits which I didn't feel was right.
Pros
My bathroom always smelt lovely and I had tons of products for birthday gifts
Cons
Unethical management team