The Body Shop
View all The Body Shop reviews

The Body Shop

The Body Shop Employee Review

Great Company

Great working environment and company culture. Colleagues are mostly friendly and helpful. Management have clear and positive directions. I have had opportunities to advance myself and learn about my potential.

Pros

Great staff benefits

Cons

medium pay

Same location

Productive and fun workplace

Meeting different types of people and coming together with the shared knowledge makes coming to work a breeze. We focused more on gaining loyal customers and have thankfully managed to achieve it. Trainings are paid and provided for you to learn more about the products you sell.

Pros

50% discount

Cons

Career progression

Perfect for keeping home life in tact.

Body shop at home is a great company as there are always incentives for your hard work.it fits around my life style and my children. There are ways to get promoted with the right mind set you can get far very quickly in this company.

Fun workplace

Very fun people to work with, it was a joy to work with different people and knowing about different products in the store. The salary was good. Working hours was flexible and the commission pay is good too depending on how much you work in a month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Body Shop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare The Body Shop with

The Body Shop Reviews by Location

• The Body Shop
  • Great Company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?