The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC):

The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) Employee Reviews in Tuas

Tuas5 reviews
It's hard work espescially during peak season though the pay and commission is reasonably good.Through this job i learn new skill and get to know more people.
Pros
Bonus and commission is good
Cons
Hard work
Fun, Entertaining place to be in. Grow and learn as each passing days goes by. More and more challenging days are awaiting ahead of you as you move forward. It's a great experience indeed.
Pros
Free cokes
Cons
Long tool-box meetings
Good to work, friendly environment
the plant is very good with many good opportunities to learn.

very nice boss. job security is a bit less due to company have plans to move some lines to Malaysia due to high labor in Singapore
Enjoyed working with various levels of colleagues. Challenges in supporting APAC were great! My line manager and peers were great colleagues.
Everyday is always very exciting. Though my job scope is basically data entry, but the race against time is always the most challenging part of the job.

I get along well with my colleagues, they are fun and experienced. Handling human relationship could be the most difficult thing to handle sometimes. Because it's always not easy to compromise with many people. But with patience and hard work, I realize that everything is worthwhile at the end of the day.
Pros
nice environment
Cons
bad management