The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager5 reviews
Singapore5 reviews

fastpace environment

Doing daily operation to hit their sales Doing weekly report & staff rostering Handle customer complaints Doing ordering & monthly inventory Need to maintain high standard the cleanliness of the outlet Follow the SOP closely to get best coffee or tea

Pros

staff meal provided

Cons

long hours & inconsistant off day

Good place to learn cafe skills

Superfast bz phase outlet I was deployed helps me to realise the importance of not havin a mistake as it will waste more time to make a new order, in which longer waiting & queing time for customers.

Pros

Learn more advanced stage of coffee

Cons

Long hours, understaff

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

productive, fun to work with

My goal is to deliver a great customer service. This comp[any helped me enhanced my skills and my determination to strive for my goals. In my everyday life in this company really challenge me in every aspects of giving and earning a satisfied customers. fun place to work and sorounded by friendly staff.

Pros

free meal

Cons

unsatisfied customers

Its a very enjoyable field to work with

A very enjoyable and challenging field to work Achieving customer service excellence Best way to manage the store especially on a most challenging day Limited staff available but best co-managers Short number of staff and not so supportive company Dealing with regular customers everyday and being appraised for giving rapport

Pros

Free drinks and foods

Cons

long hours of work, some unpaid overtime work, and limited benefits

Creating teamwork and fun working environment!

Everyday checking of stocks, staff scheduling, checking sales target on how to achieve. do some ordering of stocks. help daily operations and give customer satisfaction. Always be guided by corporate values and goals. Being in the service industry you need to work according to your desire, you must create a good leadership to your team and work together to achieve goals, in this way there is no hardest part in the job as long as you are happy working with your team. Creating fun and lively working environment this is the most enjoyable part of the job. And for this kind of team there is no working time, because we loved what we are doing, in that way we think that we are just playing around.

Pros

free food, 20% staff discount

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf with

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Reviews by Location

• The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
  • Assistant Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?