The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
View all The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf reviews

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Employee Review

incredibly toxic

Everyone was nice at first but then things began going south after my first week. My managers expected me to somehow know everything even though I had zero background. Only 2 people were truly nice to me. And even that, they had their moments. On top of that, most of my managers had horrible attitudes and would constantly contradict themselves. Don’t bother working here. Even my friend who covered for lots of different branches agree that the overall environment is toxic and will only work out for you if you also join in on their toxic parade.

Same roleSame location

Very fun to work at if you have good colleagues

Colleagues were great, so was the managers, hence why working there is great as well. Some customers are worth serving, some are not. But it's very fun to learn how to make the drinks and food. Monthly promos are a hassle but it's worth the knowledge.
Same role

Fun workplace but very fast-paced environment

can get anything for free but break wise only 30 mins for part-timers which is honestly too short for f&b workers. ur break will be 1hr if ur shift is 10hrs and above
Same roleSame location

productive and fast paced

some day were okay, others busy as h3ll. quite hectic but worth the pay. provide career development as you started from the bottom and work your way up.

Pros

pays well

Cons

long hours and working non-stop

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf with

• The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
  • incredibly toxic
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?