The Fullerton Hotel Singapore

The Fullerton Hotel Singapore Employee Reviews

Singapore33 reviews

Strong and established 5 star branding hotel

Strong and established 5 star branding hotel.Fast pace environment, challenging & less 'politic' culture. Corporate environment.Cons - long hour & NO work-life balance

great

friendly colleagues, but very tiring work environment as there is lack of staff members and many guests. hence poor work life balance and weekends are always taken to work.

The Fullerton Hotel Singapore insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose

Fast Pace and Competitive Hotel

Be prepared to work long hours for Management position and alternate 2 days OFF per week. Salary is good.Minimal work life balance. Long hours.Higher management repo with junior management could be better.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Not so much of a work life balance

challenging and fun workplace.

my working experience with fullerton hotel for the past 5 years is really amazing. i've met different people in the hotel industry and i'm thankful for the experience & the training that they provide me with. fun workplace and unforgettable memories.

Fast paced yet Safety is the main priority

Lunch/dinner provided. Brief introductions of the managers in charge before deployed to stations/events. Sequence of event and what needed to be done is always being brief before main eveny start. For new staffs, a senior will be attached to them to guide and teach them. Fast paced work. Safety is always the 1st priority.

Nice Colleague and Boss

Good working environment but fast paced job need to be good at multitasking. learned about the pace of the work like taking care of urgent room and sending room attendant to tend to if there'e guest waiting for the room at the lobby

Im happy to be are out part in hoteline management

I expect the job responsibilities to include: helping guests check in and out, I will be answering the phones and helping guests with any queries or problems they have. As it's a front-of-house position, the receptionist is the first-point-of-contact for anyone visiting the hotel so they need to be at their best at all times.

Forbes five stars hotel

The Fullerton hotel is very nice.but The pace of work is very fast! Sometimes important people fall down this hotel, so the spirit becomes highly nervous! But the company is humane, caring and considerate.Employees are often organized to go outside to relax. Let employees have a sense of belonging! Thank you very much!

fun place to work

nothing much to share. all good. true passion for the responsibilities of creating a world-class restaurant, bar and club and above all, hold a single-minded

Pros

staff well taken care

Stressful and fun environment

It is an intense and stressful environment to work in but the friends that are working there are really very helpful and they will always cover your back when you need help.

Great place to learn new things & have new opportunities

For a new entry hospitality graduate, Fullerton is a good place to start. They are very organised as a organisation and the people are willing to help. Advantage in working for Fullerton is that you have two assets you may need handle (depending on your role), Fullerton Hotel & Fullerton Bay Hotel. Therefore, there are endless opportunities for you to explore your areas of interest to build up your new career.

not bad.

Must carry every heavy things. Be careful your body. Save cost. Maybe no Over Time. Improve communication skill, cutting skill, multitasking skill, technical skill...

Pros

free lunch, dinner

Cons

long hours, split shift

Stability

Everyday it the same routine nonetheless its a fun environment to be in with different colleagues from different department working hand in hand. overall its a nice place to work at.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Depends on individual

Prestigious Hotel

As this was my first time working, i was really excited to work in a very prestigious hotel. I made a lot of friends too and Fullerton Hotel is very good stepping stone for me. My Management Training here was quick.

productive

I was an intern. working and learning new things in hotel line is tough. but I enjoyed working there. the hardest job is working long hours. tiring. but new things I've learned.

Nice place to work with professional staff and management

Great hotel and convenient to where we had to be for work. Easy access and the taxis all know where it is. Pretty pricey even for Singapore standards with all the modern day comforts as long as you're willing to pay for it. Overall it was a great hotel. Great place to work.

Productive & lot of knowledge to gain

Its a 5 Star hotel so I guess I dont have much to say because everywhere around the world 5 star services is the same with high standards. It is situated in the heart of Singapore near to the biggest largest hotel of Singapore Marina Bay Sands. Especially when you will be sitting in courtyard the live music is very soothing. I prefer to stay in Fullerton Hotel if ever in future will go for visit.

happy working in this place

im very happy working in this place because i learned a lot, that why i come this place, a lot of challenges a lot of training's happy staff and a lot of fun.

Constantly on your toes

Great environment and learning experiences. Great teamwork from other department. Learn to handle pressure and be able to attend and report in meetings

Pros

many inter dept activities

Typical Hotel environment

Customer Relations. Other then dealing with guest, I have to also cover waiting tables. Assists in event sales and organising. Sales of memberships, function rooms, events and F&B.

Pros

Meals and uniform provided

Cons

long hours and working up to 9 days before day off

working enviroment

nice working ambiences, great talents chef, great learning knowledge in banqquet main kitchen, handling large events like outside catering with the culinary teams

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare The Fullerton Hotel Singapore with