The Lo & Behold Group
View all The Lo & Behold Group reviews

The Lo & Behold Group

The Lo & Behold Group Employee Review

Being a smc but too corporate

Review the accounts for all the entities. Help operation to solve any financial issue arising from the business lead a team of 10 account staff , and we were closely bonded, and excellent in team work. Have a fun day in the finance team

No good place

1.No a work life balance job require you to work 10.5hours a day. Managerial level is around 12 hours. 2.Salary is not very high and not much benefits. 3. Meal allowance only less than $150 4. No near places to buy food during break, the nearest hawker is one bus stop away. 5. No team work as a team. Their team work is only surface. 6. Bias working culture 7. Top management only know how to blame the employee not helping.

Young dynamic team

I work with an operations team. I am the bridge between the customers and the operations team. I meticulously plan and deliver a memorable event to my customers and their guests. Coordination and details play a big role. As an event sales person, the biggest part is of course customer service and satisfaction.

Good Environment

Good place with people supporting each other. Good development but depends. Judgemental Act before knowing the truth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Lo & Behold Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare The Lo & Behold Group with

• The Lo & Behold Group
  • Being a smc but too corporate