The Ritz-Carlton

The Ritz-Carlton Employee Reviews

Singapore30 reviews

Found 30 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,788 reviews

Stable Workplace

- Stable workplace - Competitive environment - Fun Colleague around - Alot of lateral service -------------------------------------------------------

Nice work place

Happy work place Learned how to deal with referent culture and people Nice management support Dealing with difficult guest is the hardest part of job Complex work place Benefits is the most enjoyable part

Pay is ok but not a good working environment.

On the first day, they will bully you. They will ask you to do tons of work and they will be in the kitchen drinking bubble teas and talking about boys they hung out last week. That is my overall working experience.

Enjoyable and interesting workplace environment

There is a lot of communication and interaction with guests from all walks of life, hence widening the cultural view of a person working there. Professionalism when interacting with guests and customers are of utmost importance in the workplace, encouraging individuals to be quick on their feet when faced with a situation, stretching our problem solving skills .

it was alright

Colleagues there are alright, most are very friendly, but hierarchy is very prominent. Staff welfare is pretty good, and the pay isn't unreasonable. possible unexpected OT.

Excellent and fun experience

I worked as a banquet captain in this hotel. The hotel provides excellent service for the guest. I need to ensure the best service for the guest by leading my staff.

Staff welfare and fun

-Understand and anticipate customers needs and wants -Give alternative -Special arrangement to get something that is within my means -Unreasonable or drunk customer

Pros

Cons

Low pay

Very professional corporate culture

Very professional management team, with leaders. I learned a lot in Ritz-Carlton, management skills, communication with people, and cuisines. Great work atmosphere, first-class workplace skills.

godt sted at arbejde og lære

arbejde i hotellinjen mere om service. en masse ting at lære, det gode sted at arbejde.

Good working environment and culture

Ritz Carlton upholds its strong belief in the culture and practice daily to all employees. Proud to be working in such a respectable hotel. Employee welfare is good and training for employees

excellent working environement

Enjoyable experience progressing through from room attendant to supervising role. Friendly work and staff members, I learnt a great deal about the hospitality and tourism industry.

it was busy place

make sure all the food order out on time . set up table and help pool ordering. it was new team, was take time to use to it each other ...working long hours.

Pros

long hour, outdoor outlet

Cons

nil

Amazing experience

They truly follow their moto "ladies and gentlemen serving Ladies and gentleman" enjoyed every moment of it and gained very valuable experience, thought me everything i know.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

understaffed

Bartender

With my professional experience in Ritz-Carlton hotel for 7 months, I have obtained communication skills, professional customer service, the importance of cooperation with teams, and exceptional customer service. Because of industrious and responsible personalities, ‘5am’ morning shift was charged with my duty during 3 months. Below elements are the major tasks during the internship. Importantly, during the Formula 1 period on September, I have learned that how the teamwork is important to create wow services and to provide professional services for the guests.

Good

Overall Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore was a very Nice company

Fun workplace

I worked at The Ritz - Carlton Millenia for a day 3 event for the Formula 1 Grand Prix, unfortunately I did not have to chance to discover much about the hotel or get to know very well the people I had worked with but in the short time that I was there I could see that the Ritz was an interesting place to be working in.

Pros

Good food

Environnement de travail agréable

Très bonnes conditions de travail dans une ambiance conviviale.

Service Crew

The very first job i had, the first dollars i earned was in this company " We are Ladies and Gentlemen serving Ladies and Gentlemen " . Had the opportunity to taste some really good food. Additionally learn about how a hotel works, got to meet some celebrities while they were dining.

Pros

Food

Cons

Pay

fun family environment

Ritz carlton millenia is the best stepping stone for all new officers. they will guide you through your journey to be an security officer / loss prevention specialist. you will encounter all sort of new things that you could never imagine. by that experience you will gain more and be more creative when handle any guest issues.

Pros

learn new things

Cons

handle difficults guest

Very fun work place

The people there are very friendly and I enjoy working there. The managers really guide you along and takr care of your well-being. The friendly environment makes the place a more enjoyable place to work in although it has long working hours

Pros

Free meals

Amazing culture, Fun Place

If you are a start up fresh grad looking for a job in a hotel or looking to be a hotelier, No other hotel compares to this. Besides the annual benefits theres a lot of people who will really take good care of you.

Pros

So many things, free lunch as well

Cons

Sometimes we all get stuck with a stupid boss, we try to conquer or let it be.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Ritz-Carlton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4