The Shiseido Group
The Shiseido Group Employee Review

Fun and productive workplace

July 31, 2017
As a sales promoter of Shiseido, I was assigned to various department stores depending on their required manpower, I was usually stationed at Takashimaya, our flagship counter. Takashimaya is located along Orchard Road, and is opposite Mandarin Orchard Singapore. I have attended to many customers from various countries when they come to the counter and is interested in our products.
April 30, 2015
Same location
Beauty Advisor (Current Employee) - Orchard, S00
I love being a beauty advisor, every new customer teaches me a new thing and I'm enjoying that. It's fun to introduce foreign products to customers and let them be amazed by the benefits this particular product can have. I think throughout the years, I am more confident in talking to customers and clearly articulating my views towards the new product I am introducing. In addition, I learned to be more initiative because products don't sell themselves; they need someone to introduce these unfamiliar products to unfamiliar customers, it is the beginning of something. So all in all, I had a great 2 years working at Ettusais (sister's company of Shiseido), my colleagues are very fun and guides well if I have any enquiries about a certain products!
Pros
Flexible working hours.
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Shiseido Group. Our community is ready to answer.
The Shiseido Group Reviews by Job Title