Thoughtworks

Thoughtworks Employee Reviews

Amazing Culture

Thoughtworks has a great culture and one can learn from people. It hires top talent and I am happy that I got the opportunity to work for Thoughtworks.

Good company but some projects aren't

Great people, still a lot to do in Diversity area but they are striving. Good place to be for people who identify as women and/or LGBTQ+.Very strong People's team.Some projects are exciting and place of great innovation and some are boring if not depressive.

Casual, relaxed workplace. Very intelligent colleagues.

Wonderful company with collaborative environment. Many benefits offered and work is challenging but rewarding. Very smart staff who are friendly and informal.

Pros

Excellent benefits incl private health

Cons

Slightly chaotic management

Uma empresa como outra qualquer

A empresa foi comprada e estava em processo de transformação.

Great Place for Tech, Still Working on Design

Thoughtworks is a software-first company. Their design presence is yet to be taken seriously / understood by the company leadership. As a new designer, you will feel like you are thrown into the deep end of your new project with little support.

Productive and fun

Really good! Follows lot of extreme programming and fun to work with. Awesome team.Sometimes have the usual downsides of working with client but overall best work life balance and benefits.

Productive and fun place to work

Productive and fun place to work great place to workFunGood compensationGood foodWork Life balanceAwesome companyGood herarchyBest place to work

Extremely terrible work life balance

No regard for work-life balance.Working hours are 12+ hours on an average.Unrealistic workload.Meetings on every Saturday despite it being a holiday.Salary is bare minimum.

Good place to work. Has lot of benefits

The place is extremely good. It has a good culture. The interview process was good. The salary and compensation are very good. The level of expectation in tech knowledge may be too stressful to handle for people from companies like Infosys, Wipro etc.

Pros

Good package, Even if we say lower package they are honest with their range and gives more package than we expect.

Cons

No cons till now.

Great place to work with awesome talent

Company takes great pains to cater to the needs of its employees. So much so that it can get in the way of delivering for its customers at times. Each region is different and each client engagement is different so your mileage may vary but Thoughtworks makes it possible for you to get reassigned if your current engagement isn't a good fit.

Pros

Empowered Employees

Cons

Lack of centralized decision making

good company

salary was good. employees were friendly. we can get good hike. other benefts also awesome. managers are friendly. you will love the working environment.

Good workplace

Vast opportunities for diverse stack, can learn multiple technologies and everyone is encouraged to choose to their own journey. No micro management.

Best tech talent in the world

Better than any tech company in the world. Just compensation offered is very low. I do love working in Thoughtworks and there are many reasons here...Grow into my best self. Get encouraged by leaders and peers andcreate life-shaping experiences for me.Thoughtworks offers a stimulating working environmentwhere I been mentored and fostered by bright mindsand purpose-led leaders. Use my skills and knowledge,and the tools they provide me to experience all that Agodacan offer across brands and around the world. I have the aptitudeto expertise in a flexible – and global – career.My team is one of the best teams who always stays with me to support and encourage me. :) :)

High Learning Environment

You are never the smartest person in the room. Everyone is at the highest caliber. You learn something new everyday. The job is not a completion. The work is dynamic.

Pros

Work with the top people in the profession

Cons

You cant have an ego.

productive and streesful

Good culture ,good code but as a fresher the concept of pair programming is not good Management is good TDD driven development take good care of employee

Pros

Free Lunches, house Rent

Cons

less importance

Bit like joining a cult

Strong Competence Culture with quite smart people; many specialists Many of the Consulants are not sensitive to client and have an arrogant attitude.

Flat Culture and Friendly Mgmt

Its a best place to work, they have flat culture, no hierarchy, very god team, we have option to move around different roles based on ur capability etc

Pros

Team Outings

Technical Excellence & Brilliant People

ThoughtWorks is a company the ticks all the boxes. It is flat structured and built on an incredible level of trust in each others abilities. Everybody is passionate and comfortable with all levels of diversity. It is also the company I have learnt the most in terms of technical excellence, Agile & TDD.

Great place to learn new things

Great place to learn and try out new things. ThoughtWorks has a great culture which pushes people to give their best without worrying about any consequence. Management, in general, is very supportive of the employees.

Inclusive, energetic, dynamic. My role was remote, so I was mostly working with international teams however I traveled for 50% of my role to other areas in which ThoughtWorks had offices -- India, China, UK, etc. Really outstanding firm.

N/a

Good company with proper work life balance. Pioneer in Agile methodology Interesting projects Work place culture is enriching and very informative Team work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thoughtworks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Thoughtworks with

• Thoughtworks
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?