ThoughtWorks

ThoughtWorks Employee Reviews

good company

salary was good. employees were friendly. we can get good hike. other benefts also awesome. managers are friendly. you will love the working environment.

Good workplace

Vast opportunities for diverse stack, can learn multiple technologies and everyone is encouraged to choose to their own journey. No micro management.

Best tech talent in the world

Better than any tech company in the world. Just compensation offered is very low. I do love working in Thoughtworks and there are many reasons here...Grow into my best self. Get encouraged by leaders and peers andcreate life-shaping experiences for me.Thoughtworks offers a stimulating working environmentwhere I been mentored and fostered by bright mindsand purpose-led leaders. Use my skills and knowledge,and the tools they provide me to experience all that Agodacan offer across brands and around the world. I have the aptitudeto expertise in a flexible – and global – career.My team is one of the best teams who always stays with me to support and encourage me. :) :)

High Learning Environment

You are never the smartest person in the room. Everyone is at the highest caliber. You learn something new everyday. The job is not a completion. The work is dynamic.

Pros

Work with the top people in the profession

Cons

You cant have an ego.

productive and streesful

Good culture ,good code but as a fresher the concept of pair programming is not good Management is good TDD driven development take good care of employee

Pros

Free Lunches, house Rent

Cons

less importance

Bit like joining a cult

Strong Competence Culture with quite smart people; many specialists Many of the Consulants are not sensitive to client and have an arrogant attitude.

Flat Culture and Friendly Mgmt

Its a best place to work, they have flat culture, no hierarchy, very god team, we have option to move around different roles based on ur capability etc

Pros

Team Outings

Technical Excellence & Brilliant People

ThoughtWorks is a company the ticks all the boxes. It is flat structured and built on an incredible level of trust in each others abilities. Everybody is passionate and comfortable with all levels of diversity. It is also the company I have learnt the most in terms of technical excellence, Agile & TDD.

Great place to learn new things

Great place to learn and try out new things. ThoughtWorks has a great culture which pushes people to give their best without worrying about any consequence. Management, in general, is very supportive of the employees.

Inclusive, energetic, dynamic. My role was remote, so I was mostly working with international teams however I traveled for 50% of my role to other areas in which ThoughtWorks had offices -- India, China, UK, etc. Really outstanding firm.

Jobs at ThoughtWorks

See more jobs

N/a

Good company with proper work life balance. Pioneer in Agile methodology Interesting projects Work place culture is enriching and very informative Team work

Very nice environment to work

Awesome place to work. Good work culture. Excellent food. One of the best companies to work for, in the IT services sector. People here deeply care about bringing out real value for their clients, without compromising on software excellence. Mediocrity is frowned upon.

Good

I have 3.3 years work experience in thoughtworks technologies. I like to learn more. So i wish to change from my existing company. Very job cullture and nice to work there.

Excellent Place to Work

Great culture and great people. I would highly reccomend this company to anyone. It is a global company with a great mission and values. Everyone who works there learns!

Ótima empresa

Ótima empresa,gostei mt de trabalhar com essa equipe

good place to learn stuffs

a lot of learning opportunities working on the latest technologies good people flat hierarchy But right now it is in a phase of transformation due to high scaling.

Invigorating and stimulating environment that caters primarily to developers

Amazing company that has gone through a lot of changes since being acquired by Apax, a multi-billion dollar private equity firm in 2016. As much as I like working here, I also long to be a first-class citizen in my organization. I don't feel as if ThoughtWorks takes very good care of the non-developer workers.

Pros

Interesting projects and technology

Cons

Not a terribly supportive culture for non-developers

Good place loosing it's charm

It was an enlightening experience after working at a highly hierarchical firm. But it was also more complicated to find the right people/processes to find the answers to career advancement.

Great learning experience

Good to work with the best minds. Great place to learn and grow. The people are highly motivated to explore new tech and keep themselves updated. Pair programming sucks though.

Productive and best agile practices followed company

Thoughtworks is a very good work place with a lot of fun with lunch and learn session. My best company among all the companies that I have worked for earlier.

Pros

Free Lunches, Agile Practices, Compensation

Cons

Nothing so far

Empresa ótima, acima da média. Porém não conseguem ser tudo que se propõem.

Comparar com o mercado, a empresa é excelente, indiscutivelmente acima da média. Porém, nem tudo que está no papel é como acontece na prática. Mesmo assim, continua um excelente lugar para trabalhar.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ThoughtWorks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2