Thoughtworks

Thoughtworks Employee Reviews in London

London6 reviews

Technical Excellence & Brilliant People

ThoughtWorks is a company the ticks all the boxes. It is flat structured and built on an incredible level of trust in each others abilities. Everybody is passionate and comfortable with all levels of diversity. It is also the company I have learnt the most in terms of technical excellence, Agile & TDD.

Excellent Place to Work

Great culture and great people. I would highly reccomend this company to anyone. It is a global company with a great mission and values. Everyone who works there learns!

Not worth it

Management is weak, and I think the Company has lost its way with the buyout. They prize themselves on diversity but I could never see it. Networking is key and only favourites get the work.

Terrible culture

ThoughtWorks' culture is pretty awful. They haven't grown for years and they're not likely to grow in the future either. It's necessary to lie on the way in about how much you care for the needy, only to find that nobody really buys into that when you join.

Agile pioneers. Good place to work. Support available when required. May involve travel. The management is open and honest about the ongoings of the company.

A great company to work with

I totally admire the talent at ThoughtWorks. Have got an opportunity to work with the brightest lot both in India and in the UK.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thoughtworks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Thoughtworks