Thoughtworks

Thoughtworks Employee Reviews in New York, NY

New York, NY5 reviews

Great place to work with awesome talent

Company takes great pains to cater to the needs of its employees. So much so that it can get in the way of delivering for its customers at times. Each region is different and each client engagement is different so your mileage may vary but Thoughtworks makes it possible for you to get reassigned if your current engagement isn't a good fit.

Pros

Empowered Employees

Cons

Lack of centralized decision making

High Learning Environment

You are never the smartest person in the room. Everyone is at the highest caliber. You learn something new everyday. The job is not a completion. The work is dynamic.

Pros

Work with the top people in the profession

Cons

You cant have an ego.

Inclusive, energetic, dynamic. My role was remote, so I was mostly working with international teams however I traveled for 50% of my role to other areas in which ThoughtWorks had offices -- India, China, UK, etc. Really outstanding firm.

Great boutique tech firm

Very smart. Very innovative. Very open minded people. Dedicated to making the world a better place through technology. Great benefits and cares about their employees.

Pros

Very bright and innovative people

Cons

Work can consume you

Excellent and fun place to work, family oriented

I met and worked with wonderful people at ThoughtWorks, everyone gives there all and are given many opportunities where your feedback and input will count. Family friendly company

Pros

lots of travel and plenty perks

Cons

n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thoughtworks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Thoughtworks