ThoughtWorks

ThoughtWorks Employee Reviews for Business Analyst

N/a

Good company with proper work life balance. Pioneer in Agile methodology Interesting projects Work place culture is enriching and very informative Team work

Good place loosing it's charm

It was an enlightening experience after working at a highly hierarchical firm. But it was also more complicated to find the right people/processes to find the answers to career advancement.

productive and very good place

My opinion at thoughtworks a typical day at work was amazing and i learned a lot of things like to have a good communication skills and Agile Methodologies. i had amazing trainers with a good management skills,they are all would love share their knowledge.The hardest part of the job is you have to satisfy your customer every time.

Great work environment and incredibly motivating peers

My internship at Thoughtworks Hyderabad was a life changing experience. I had never imagined that a software company would have such an easy going work environment. At Thoughtworks i discovered Agile methodology, a system which I implement in every aspect of my life. I also learnt that Thoughtworks is a company that values people. The individuals employed at Thoughtworks are incredible people who are extremely passionate about their jobs and the impact they make in the world. What I truly love about the company is the third pillar of their three pillar business model. "P3" is the principal of striving for social and economic justice.

A great company to work with

I totally admire the talent at ThoughtWorks. Have got an opportunity to work with the brightest lot both in India and in the UK.

One of the best out there

I love being a part of ThoughtWorks. Though my role is that of a Business Analyst, I get opportunities to be Iteration manager, project manager, tester, mentor and anything else I want to be and feel I will be good at. I am heard and what I do is seen. ThoughtWorks cares about the world we live in and strives to bring equality wherever possible. ThoughtWorks understand my role as a mother and lets me prioritize my work and personal life as needed. I love going to work everyday. It is not a job, it is a passion.

Pros

Freedom to manage my own schedule, loads of snacks, playtime and great colleagues

Cons

Nothing specific

Fun work place with good amount of learning

Thoughtworks is good work place with a very different work culture. It encourages collaborative work environment and does not believe in cubicles. You get to work with some really smart people.Hardest part of your job is people expect a lot from you and you are always benchmarked against one superhero in the organization. Management shuffle in the last 2 years has not helped the India operations a lot.Most enjoyable part you put the client needs 1st and go that extra step to deliver what client wants. We are successful only if client is successful and this thinking something which is rare in IT services companies.

Pros

free lunches, casusals at work and work from home

Cons

not enough travel opportunites

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ThoughtWorks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• ThoughtWorks
  • Business Analyst
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?