Thoughtworks

Thoughtworks Employee Reviews for Business Analyst in Hyderabad, Telangana

Business Analyst2 reviews
Hyderabad, Telangana2 reviews

productive and very good place

My opinion at thoughtworks a typical day at work was amazing and i learned a lot of things like to have a good communication skills and Agile Methodologies. i had amazing trainers with a good management skills,they are all would love share their knowledge.The hardest part of the job is you have to satisfy your customer every time.

Great work environment and incredibly motivating peers

My internship at Thoughtworks Hyderabad was a life changing experience. I had never imagined that a software company would have such an easy going work environment. At Thoughtworks i discovered Agile methodology, a system which I implement in every aspect of my life. I also learnt that Thoughtworks is a company that values people. The individuals employed at Thoughtworks are incredible people who are extremely passionate about their jobs and the impact they make in the world. What I truly love about the company is the third pillar of their three pillar business model. "P3" is the principal of striving for social and economic justice.