Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany & Co. Employee Reviews

Fun and great company

Good benefits Knowledge of jewellery and watches The most enjoyable part of the job is am stationed in the Changi Airport and get to know/ serve and meet different country of people. Going the extra miles and get awarded by Changi Airport

Bad Management

My location the management is bad on commination. they will resolve the issue in month 1, but by month 3, it's back to basics.The Company as a whole is amazing, but not my management.

Depends on your goals...

This is an amazing company if you want to do repetitive work, want a fast paced environment and don't care too much for advancement. If you speak more than one language, go for it. If you are good at corporate small talk to get ahead, go for it. If you don't mind doing work that is not yours and not getting raises to match workload, go for it. But if recognition is important to you, if getting ahead matters, it just might not be good for you. I was pigeonholed in my position and never was able to get out and also didn't have the support I needed to learn how. It truly just depends on what your goal is for wanting to work here.

Was a great place to work until it came under new management

Was a good place to work but the new management ruined the place with inconsistent managing. No one is held accountable for their actions which leads to an unsafe work environment.

Don't do it.

This place demands all of your life and time, while giving back as little as possible. Things were on a downward trend pre-covid but have plummeted into borderline chaos. The turnover rate for the higher skilled people is increasing while the quality of new people is not where it should be, but they just want numbers. Getting anything changed or improved is impossible without fighting with supervisors and management and they'll beat down any creativity or optimism right out of you. Just don't. From director to team leads, Inept.

Pros

It was close by.

Cons

Too many to name.

Good Benefits

They provide good benefits. Management is poor, no room for advancement. Management plays favorites, it’s about who you know not what you know. Compensation is not balanced with the work.

Benefits

Cons

No work life balance, poor management

Nice place for seasonal work

Coworkers we’re great and had a fun seasonal opportunity. Work environment was nice and everyone was easy to get along with. Learned many new things about jewelry while I was there.

Poor management

Company culture from the top down is bad. Not sure how things have changed but a lot of turnover in employees. The sales targets for commissions were mostly unattainable with the low price point of the silver products. The only good point is their constant training, but on the other hand that is part of your free time to have to attend. Managers completely micromanage you day to day.

Pros

Good training

Horrible

Management talks behind your back, is against their employees, works you outside of your role-specific duties. They do not care about their employees.

Environnement de travail toxic, mauvaise direction.

Mauvaise direction Environnement toxic. Salle de repos mal placée et trop petit.

Fun work place and very business oriented

It’s a fair place to work no problems at all. Everyone gets alone their I can’t complain. You cannot where anything with melt attached to clothing. This company also allows you to leave at ur time u suppose to leave so you never stay over your time.

Pros

Long lunch break

Cons

No health care

Stressful and toxic work environment

Management makes your life miserable they will pick on anything and everything you do to make you look/feel bad. Your constantly being watched like a hawk on lunch or on the floor through cameras to see who you interact with and then get in trouble for it later. You’re not allowed to talk to each other on the floor. Can’t trust any sort of direction given by one manager because another says the complete opposite. ZERO work life balance, even on days off you’ll be getting text or calls about literally anything that can be handled without you being there. Expect A LOT of pressure to meet all of your goals and even at that it will never be good enough.

Sometimes productive sometimes you sit around and do nothing

Your schedule moves a lot if they move you around to different departments when they have no work to do. Don’t care about your health and we’ll being

Good company

Spent 30 yrs here....great job great people.Management could be a bit better within warehouse. The pay is good as long as you are a good performer....

Pros

Great company

Cons

Some management see it there own way

Management Poor; large pay discrepancies among employees

Continuous harassment to make people buy. The product lines are always the same with very little industry updates that are appealing to clients. Management needs coaching on how to empathize and motivate work staff. Very unprofessional way of conducting business on sales floor. Overall, not worth pursuing advancement when not feeling appreciated. Corrupt business practices displayed from management that needs to be reported.

Pros

Can say you work at a luxury brand

Cons

Do not recognize special occasions, no employee appreciation or birthday acknowledgement or work anniversary.

Tiffany is a special place with great people.

I loved every moment at Tiffany even the time I got injured they still made sure I was okay physically and financially. The company is great the people are awesome, there are a few who need to be corrected but that's with any job opportunity. I would love to work there again if I had the opportunity presented to me.

Pros

Great environment and many opportunities for growth.

Cons

The company has too many people trying to be in control.

Great company to work for, then LVMH took control

Historically this has been an excellent company to work for that was invested in YOUR growth and longevity. Unfortunately, LVMH has changed all of that. Upper leadership has become a negative force that treats its store leadership quite poorly. Commission structure has changed to reward average performance rather than reward those that out perform their peers. This has resulted in significant turnover in sales and management which will ultimately set the companies growth back a few years.

Good when you hit targets

Opportunity to earn with commission is great and consistent incentives available. High targets and competitive work environment. Company does not care about work/life balance and doesn’t listen to staff concerns

+ flexibility / acknowledgment needed

No flexibility from management in terms of working hours, holidays break or pay rise although job is very demanding and constantly need to deliver top results.Changes must come from global management team.

Pros

Great brand image

Cons

No appreciation

Working for Tiffany & Company was one of the best company I have ever worked for.

Tiffany & Company was always a great work environment. While working there I was promoted several times. Compensation was fair always for my work. I learned a lot about different aspects of how the company operates. I also had great mentors there who were always willing to teach me new things. I had some of the best coworkers as well as my Supervisors.

Would not recommend working here

My time there was below average. The management needs to do better. In my case I wasn’t given information that would keep me from applying for a non seasonal position. And that happens a lot, you’re never told anything even by management and when you make it aware to them that you aren’t aware of certain information they make it seem like it was your fault for not knowing meanwhile how would you know if no one made you aware of it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiffany & Co.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tiffany & Co. with