TMC Academy

TMC Academy Employee Reviews

Singapore4 reviews

Messy management

No proper procedures for teachers in syallabus and also testing of students for entry into correct level classes. Management always listens to agents requests and doesn’t listen to teachers feedback.

Excellent work culture

Helpful colleagues- my second home. Looked forward to going to class every day. They trusted me to do the work diligently. Lots of freedom to explore innovative teaching methodologies.

I don’t know what to say, should ask the staff who is working there. They will tell you how bad the company is.

TMC is only suitable for new graduates, the paid is low but the work is too much. You must work like 2 people job. But the pay is not worth your effort. The management system is not good. So the staff here only come and go just a few months. Especially with the new management of TMC.

It's a good place to get started

TMC was a good starting place to boost my career. There were a few advancement opportunities and I took them. However, the amount of pay administered for the advancement responsibilities didn't fully encompass their duties. Basically, overworked and underpaid.

Pros

The students were ok

Cons

Lots of scheduling clashes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TMC Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TMC Academy with