TOA株式会社

TOA株式会社 Employee Reviews

Singapore8 reviews

Supportive colleagues

I had a very supportive colleagues who guided me during my tenure in this company. There was a teamwork within our department which helped us obtained our goals.

Learning about software projects & ICT

# Need to work offshore which is difficult some days. # Working with Foreign principals # Management is Japanese and hard to convince. # Hardest part is to work in direct daylight and taking & gathering sample data. # The most enjoyable is the week end and restaurants in Singapore.

Fun workplace

General Administrative duties. Bosses here don't bother you unless they need something from Admin department. Japanese company so there is already a good system in its management.

Pros

myob

Cons

remote area

Friendly working environment

Friendly working environment. Responsibility is given to manage and run construction activities. Engaged in cost controlling/budgeting. Liasing with the client/consultant/statutory boards, subcons & stakeholders.

love This workplace

I love this place and sadly my contract end. If can, i wish to continue here.Even though it was hard to travel there, benefit wise and work wise, it all good. Enjoyed being there.

Japanese MNC

A typical day at work includes site works, data collection and analysis to prepare production analysis report. Has to do presentations to the management about production analysis report.

Cons

Good

Not too pressure in work. Get the land reclamation experience.

Pros

Free phone fee

Cons

fair hour

God Company

My first job. They treat people well. Different people with different countries. It was a great overall experience for me.

Pros

Good remuneration package

Cons

long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TOA株式会社. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question