Tokio Marine Group

Tokio Marine Group Employee Reviews

serious work place

we are self- employed we manage our own time and decide on the volume of work we wish to take on some challenges we face with employed staff and we are self employed staff - the work priority and vigilance may differ

Pros

no restriction on work timing

Cons

no cpf benefits

Not a fun place

Very local management although Japanese company. Old staff are not valued. New staff can't stay long. Office has no plants or cleaner. Carpet cleaners come in only one or at most twice a year.

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Micro-management is the way of management

Work Life Balance

Tokio Marine Life Insurance is a good company for Work Life balance, however no career advancement. Job culture and staffs are ok.1 of the lowest market share among all life insurance companies in Singapore.

Great working experience, working under pressure, and I had learn to accept changes and adapt too the new working culture. Sometimes, stress takes place, but I can overcome the stress by relaxing and listening to music.

Productive and Enriching

I did a substantial amount of back-end work and I must say that the people there were really friendly that made a huge difference to my working experience in Tokio Marine. 10/10 would recommend.

Pros

Free snacks and water

Cons

Long walks to the restroom

Sourcing of Business Opportunity

Typical day at work 1. Follow-up on customer's request. 2. Sourcing for clients. What you learned 1. Inter-personal skills are essential for communication with both internal and external clients.

Flexible timing

I was at the junior management position few years ago. Because of my family commitment i actually quit my job to go for a flexible job that give me ample time to take care my 2 young boys. However now my kids grow up and i intend to go back to work full time job with fix hours to have fix income. I have learn customer service and have good communication skills .his company have good culture.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

No fix income as no basic salary

comfortable

Great staff to work with. Pleasant working environment. located in the central business district area. Accessible by MRT or bus services

Good company

Working in this company is quiet good, the staff is very corporate and the benefit is very good the best thing is the manager is very understand and fair.

Pros

Cons

8.45 to 5.45

Very professional environment

Very straightforward work procedures. More standardized processes have been put in place within my stay and this bodes well for the organization and its objective as a whole.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tokio Marine Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Tokio Marine Group