Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,448 reviews

low pay, boring

the pay was really low, about 9 dollars with little to no raises. jobs aren't necessarily suppose to be fun but this job felt like I was wasting my job for such low pay and long hours.

Pros

free food on Black Friday

Cons

pay

Aucune humanité

Allez y si vous recherchez une secte ! si vous cherchez un Job ou les responsables ont un minimum d'humanité passez votre chemin ils vous jeterons après la période d'essai..

Amazing Workplace

Tommy Hilfiger has possibly been the best workplace i have ever had.All staff were so welcoming, amazing benefits to the job, it is clear the company genuinely cares about you as an individual

Pros

so many staff benefits

Stressful

Stressful environment and unrealistic sales targets. Mixed feelings about management but they weren’t great when I was there. It’s fine if you just don’t care

okay job

Overall the job is not hard. You help guest with picking out clothes and then ring them up. Try to get them to join the Hilfiger club. In down time you refold clothes and structures. The pay wasn't that good.

Buen ambiente de trabajo, divertido

La paga no es buena pero como primer empleo esta bien para ganar experiencia y aprender lo básico en cuánto a trabajos, muy buen ambiente de trabajo, es divertido y todos se ayudan y los supervisores muy amables y te incentivan a ir por más.

Pros

Buen ambiente, divertido y sencillo

Cons

Malos sueldos

Manager is awful

Great company to work for but the new management is awful. Don’t work here at this location. She has a lack of professionalism and will favour and threaten to fire people. Looking for a new job as we speak.

not bad for high school students but not ideal for long term

Best part were coworkers before management shifted and then company became less fun to work at. Managers not really accommodating and would make you feel bad if you could not stay back

Pros

They loved ordering us food

Cons

management

Fun place

Amazing workers amazing place fun and fast pace at times but excellent co workers and managers I would highly recommend working for this store so do apply

Es un buen lugar de trabajo, obviamente dependerá de tus compañeros pero, en general divertido y dinámico

Agradado con la forma en la que el grupo opera con los trabajadores, también con el ambiente laboral y con la cultura de la marca.

Pros

Los beneficios de ser colaborador, prestaciones de ley, etc.

Cons

Es difícil que puedas extender tu contrato si eres de temporada, también es un poco pesado por el horario que tienes.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tommy Hilfiger?

Pvh

Benefits are great! Pay isn’t bad compared to other retail stores. A typical day is busy with helping customers and making sure the store is filled to brand standards.

Görüşme süreci

Anadolu yakası tommy magazası icin görüşmeye cagarıldım ve beni arayan kişi magaza müdürü oldugunu söyledi bi kadınla görüştüm ve telefonda bana personel aramıyoruz ama cv bırakmıssın hadi gel bare gibisinden bi konusma yaptı seviyesizce sonrasında magazaya gittigimde baştan aşşaya beni süzdügünü farkettim kendisinin özgüveninin az oldugundan kaynaklı sanırım kıskanc gözlerle baktıgını ve bütün görüşmeyi bunun icin cok kötü ve tamamen sokak agazıyla yaptıgını söyleyebilirim cv ve iş deneyimim dışında herseyi gayet detaylı sordu iş ilişkilerim dışında özel hayatımla daha cok ilgilendi diyebilirim ve yine tamamen profesyonellik dışında yapıldıgını düşündüğüm bu görüşme tamamen böyle biti ve ararız seni falan denildi bi cok lüks perakende magazada calıştım böyle bi görüşme yaşamadım daha önce ve tamamen işe alımlarda eminim özgüvensiz ezik ve onun sözüne itahat edicek birini arıyo diyebilirim şirket ve markanız icin cok kötü bi calışan diyebilirim bi anda markadan ön yargım oluştuki insan ilişkileri sıfır olan bi insanın böyle bi markada yönetici olması cok üzücü

Cons

Yöneticileri

stressful

its meh not too good to be honest. mngrs have favourites and it's very obvious, during covid they just started letting go of people randomly, you're technically replaceable

Pros

discounts

Cons

mngrs

Great pay, cultish environment

The pay is great, unbeatable at this day and age. However, people come and steal from here every single day and the management blames associates for it everytime. The management is very weird and overbearing. Some coworkers tend to be very disrespectful as well. Lastly, you only get "3 call outs per calendar year", if you're someone who tends to call out, this is not the place for you.

ΚΡΙΜΑ ΣΕ ΜΙΑ ΤΟΣΟ ΜΕΓΑΛΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ ΝΑ ΦΕΡΕΤΑΙ ΕΤΣΙ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΕΡΓΑΖΟΜΕΝΟΥΣ

Δούλευα σχεδον μισό χρονο στην εταιρεία όλα φαινόταν καλά και απλά με πέταξαν έξω μια απλή μερα που πηγα να κάνω την βάρδια μου χωρίς παραμικρή προειδοποίηση και χωρίς κάποιον λόγο . Νομίζουν ότι είναι κάποιοι ειδικά τα ανώτερα στελέχη , ας ξεκαβαλήσουν λίγο από το καλάμι τους. ΔΕΝ ΤΟ ΠΕΡΙΜΕΝΑ ΑΠΟ ΜΙΑ ΤΟΣΟ ΜΕΓΑΛΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ .Σαν εργασία ( στα Attica ως TH) : εχουν ενα τρόπο εξυπηρέτησης που πριζουν τους πελάτες και δεν τους αφήνουν να κοιτάνε με την ησυχία τους , υπάρχει πολύ άγχος και ανταγωνιστικότητα ,οι υπεύθυνοι δεν κάνουν τίποτα μέσα στο μαγαζί απλά θέλουν να είσαι ΠΡΟΣΟΧΗ μπροστα τους . Στο μικρό διάστημα που ήμουν εκεί έφυγαν σίγουρα 5 άτομα . Κρίμα που τους στήριζα με τις αγορές μου τόσα χρόνια. Επίσης κάνουν κάτι παράνομο με τις αργίες σου βάζουν το ρεπο σου εκείνη την ημέρα και μετά και καλά σου τα χρωστάνε και δεν στα δίνουν ποτε .

Manager

Great place to work at. Always smiles on workers faces. Big discount on everything. Even on items on sale, additional discount added. Insurance and benefits are very good.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Mandatory OT

Very Toxic work enviroment.

Managers do not work with your schedule. Manager does not help out his own store he never works. Managment in general does not want you to grow very bad stores to work for.

Friendly and comfortable work environment

My time at Tommy Hilfiger was very good! I enjoyed the culture and professionalism from everyone around, and would definitely return. Managers were amazing, and my co-workers were great too...ended up making friends easily! They make sure you get your assigned breaks and clarify working hours with you before creating schedules. This was for sure one of the best workplaces I have been at.

Very sales driven

I felt very unappreciated at this company. I believe that I tried my best in every aspect with running the business and I was successful but if I missed one thing then it wasn’t done. Very stressful when you think no matter what you do is changed because it was your idea.

Fun workplace

Gets busy at times but very friendly and nice managers and leads! They make sure you are comfortable at all times and regularly reward associates great atsmophere

Ambiente de laboral exelente

Con buena atención al empleado y me ayudo mucho a poner en practica mis habilidades que es interactuar con los clientes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tommy Hilfiger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question