Toshiba Medical

Toshiba Medical Employee Reviews

Singapore19 reviews

.Its a excellent work culture

it's having a very good work culture. having very strong bonding with the team mates. i got the lot of exposure to visit Toshiba group companies in different countries to implement the new system.

Good for fresh grad to gain experience

Overall is fine. Not really work life balance but and not much challenging can be learn but is a good company for fresh grad for gaining experience. Paid is just fine with OT payable.

Political working environment

Job is easy but dealing with people is difficult. People only know how to push all responsible to other team instead or working it out together to achieve the same goal.

Having team spirits and helpful colleagues

It helped me start of my career after obtaining diploma and I have learned working as a team and received good supports from seniors. Most enjoyable part of the job was having fun with friends and colleagues at free dinner or party arranged by the company.

Like a school

My manager is good but the whole company management like a school. Only know scold.

You learn new things everyday

I was in charge of purchasing raw materials for weekly and monthly production, liaise with supplier, compare prices. I was also handling inventory of materials. The hardest part of the job was that if the material you are going to purchase is not available, you search for its availability in open market.

fun place

- canvass in different region, approach clients to purchase or renew contract for multifunctional devices. - learned IT knowledge. - the repeat sales/order need 3-5 years. sales not consistent.

Very challenging

A Japanese company, discipline in quality and cleanliness. Long working hours I would say but the staff are friendly. The hardest part of the job is working in the night shift.

Pros

Very clean environment

Cons

Highly technical environment, a good place to start and upgrade your career.

The company has 5 working days with flexible working hours. Management are very considerate when it comes to your family concerns. The team I worked with are very supportive, the Senior Managers had develop a culture of respect and team work. When problem arise, my superiors are always there to support and provide clear directions. My technical knowledge has grown in this company.

Pros

Flexible working hours.

Nice Job

Nice Job. Able to learn more things. Can develop your skills. In your day by day activity you can learn some thing. Working style will be more interesting.

Professional company with attention to detail

Our customers always come first. This enabled us to maintain their loyalty, and created opportunities for new customers.

Pros

Vast knowlege base and dedicated work ethic of the employees

I couldn't accustom with the culture

In my 2.5 years experience i found the culture totally different from the MNC firms. Effective meeting and followups. Helpful

Pros

Flexibility to start work (8, 9 or 10)

Cons

Unable to take leave at our convenience

In Toshiba TEC Singapore Pte Ltd, I learn how to solve the problem with immediately action and in effective way. Time management is very important in workplace. I am a good team player in our sourcing department. Our main role is cost-reduction and score our KPI for every term. We always discuss with each other on how to score it. Co-operative is very important to get a job done. The hardest part of the job is the cost-reduction too. Our KPI is increasing every term and our suppliers will request to increase the parts cost every year. We need to do some VE activities, credit note and part cost reduction to score the KPI. The most enjoyable part of the job is the co-operatives between colleagues. Progressing in work is the most enjoyable as I can learn something when i perform the duties.

Great management, flexible working hours, friendly environment/colleagues, conducive workplace, welfare benefits

Productive & fast paced environment

Fast paced environment in an IT vendor company. Co-workers were energetic & friendly. Learned how a Japanese company worked

Pros

Nice working environment

Cons

Contract role

Typical Korean company

Typical Korean company Sunset industry product. Good work life balance and supports from Co workers Required new product lineup for corporate to survive in competitive industry

productive but busy work style

productive but busy work style and less work life balance. good company for beginners to learn and get experiences

Joint Venture

Mixture of Western & Japanese Management Style Manufacturing Environment Friendly peoples Royalty

Too much SOP

Everything need management approvalToo much paper work.Paper work can stretch over weeks to get approval

Pros

cheap canteen food

Cons

too ridgid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toshiba Medical. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question