Total eBiz Solutions Pte Ltd

Total eBiz Solutions Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore10 reviews

Technical challenges

Provide adequate technical challenges to career growth and friendly working environment and provide space for self learning and to conduct the training sessions to colleagues.

Long work hours and very poor pay

Only Indians in this company mostly. Bring staff from India for SG gov work. Long work hours, no incentive. Low pay. Avoid working here. Don't keep their words. Company in very bad financial position.

Pros

Cons

Bad career growth, Very low salary

Open culture

My immediate boss is like a coach and mentor to me. The office environment is cozy and colleagues are great. There is no micromanagement in the organization.

Not good

no worklife balance no good salary bad working environment no professionalism Always try to make you the scapegoat the sales team is the worst they always try to put their mistakes on developers head.

Lousy and poor management

Not a good place to be in for long term as only appreciate indian workers. Long working hours with no progression of career paths. Creativity is no appreciate d.

Pros

Health benefits

Cons

Poor management

good

A very good work environment and we get more chance to implement new procedures, but we do have more night shifts. We had very good team and management support.

No work life balance

No salary benefits No value for technologies and importance is zero. simply they follow the moto "cheap labour and more money" No job security at all

Average

Less salary,long work hours Resources issue Sales driven Investment on resources less Close knitted company Colleagues are good

Comfortable workplace

Good environment to work with... Nice place to learn and work new technologies.. Good ethics learnt from supervisors

Pros

Good team work

Looking for Software Engineering jobs

To obtain a position that allows me to utilize my skills and to expand my knowledge and willing to prosper in this challenging environment. I would like to work with a progressive firm to sharpen my skills while benefiting the firm, improving my knowledge base and grow with the firm, while ensuring positive results and being resourceful.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Total eBiz Solutions Pte Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total eBiz Solutions Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Total eBiz Solutions Pte Ltd Reviews by Location