Total

Total Employee Reviews

Singapore7 reviews
I am secretary to construction manager, i asst HSE team and topside team. Arrange all the flight, general works and assist HR. I also arrange timesheet for my team.
I am very independent dan hard working.
They don't practice what they preach. They hide behind messages of inclusivity, but internally foster an environment based on RACISM!!!

People often are scared to say anything because they worry that if they say anything wrong, they might get fired, It is important to create a space where people feel safe to have honest conversations where nobody feels singled out or different.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Racism
No opportunity to grow if you’re not a French !
Need to learn how to speak French and be ready to carry yourself well and blend in , otherwise you can be ready to leave the Organization. The asians only willing to help themselves .
Pros
Huge organisation
Cons
All French
Stable company, good for people going to retire. Weak in ethics control at senior management level. Prompt to abuse of power by biase and unethical individual.
Pros
Medical benefit to family
Cons
Management weakness that led to unfairness
-good learning ground
-given the opportunities to run projects

-supportive management's decision making

-given authority in certain decision making processes
A Balanced & Flexible work on a daily basis,A challenging & Competitive Company's Project System.We Had a very Supportive Team of Admin & Project.Teams were very cooperative & a Role Players in their respective Discipline.Difficult time when I was not taking the Extensive Training of Company's Project System + I was 6 months behind the project when I joined in.Rewarding part, is that in 2 weeks time, I have managed to put up a very organised Project folder for the TEAM & for the Project itself.
Pros
Flexible working hours.
Cons
Availability of Direct Network Connection
Daily work very interesting and achieveable.
Ensure all the delivery need to fulfill to the customer and commit the job requirement which supply concern.

Manageable and obtain good results

Team work and commitment

Supply failure and mis delivery and need to see the loop hole and avoid for future error especially urgent order

No complaint or feedback for the poor service and less tension for the job requirement
Pros
Enjoy incentive trip when good results
Cons
long hours especially holidays period