Traveloka

Traveloka Employee Reviews

good company for works in Indonesia

traveloka have a good benefit and compensation, very flexible time, free lunch, also theres often free gift from company events for employee, but now is really impacted by covid 19

Pros

free lunches, free breakfast, good compensation, flexible time, good people

Cons

management not very good, but still give us some encouragement

Good WLB but hard to be promoted

Traveloka has good work culture and has good work-life balance. But I find it hard to be promoted because the promotion criteria are not clear. And covid also impact us pretty hard.

Bad

Dont try working here, bad management, bad culture, competitive, many prohibitions, low salary, no health assurance, bad leader. Ao sont think you can work happy here.

Rental lewat aplikasi traveloka

Driver di traveloka...bisa kerja sambil liburan...mayoritas banyak melayani untuk acara liburan/pariwisata

Pros

Uang makan. Uang inap. Zona 1. Zona 2

Cons

Taripnya terlalu murah

fun work place with all the facilities given

Work shifting that matching to everyone who could survive of time management. Always over time, and the paid was good. The office always great. Youth working area.

Paylater

1. Gampang menggunakan aplikasi nya 2. Mempermudah nasabah menggunakan paylater

fun place to work

fun place to work nice culture supportive colleagues good work life balance travel often nice office good benefits free lunches, free parking annual company trip

A productive and collaborative workplace

Traveloka Philippines is a great company especially if you would like to collaborate with different job functions. Your feedback and suggestions are taken into consideration. Overall, a great working environment.

Culture is good

Smart people around Challenging work Lot of learnings Stress free Good work life balance Nice people in HQ Good benefits like OPD Travel opportunities

Best

Work life balance. Flexibile working hours, work from home, remote working, fair salary, free breakfast & lunch, training, annual outing and more perks

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Traveloka?

สวัสดิการดี เพื่อนร่วมงานให้คำปรึกษา

Skill ที่ได้จากทำงานที่ Traveloka Design research - Conduct Qualitative / Quantitative research - User interview / Note taking - Create Personas - Create User journey map - Concept testing / Usability testing - Validate / Analyze insight data - Low fidelity wireframe

Great Company

Great Company.. young and fun culture Good Benefits Easy access office location Lunch provided Festive Celebration Travel Benefits Working here is great overall

Fun workplace

I have had many jobs and never have I been treated the way I am treated here. The company runs on trust and transparency and this provides a feeling of mutual respect for everyone in the company, regardless of position or rank. There is an open-door policy that makes me feel like I can express any concerns I have and I know they will be heard and considered instead of ignored and shrugged off.

Pros

Free Lunchs

Cons

N/a

Kesejahteraan bekerja di jamin lumayan

Jangan pernah berhenti untuk meraih kesuksesan dalam hidup ini

Good place to start

The culture is amazing if you're a fresh graduate looking to learn new things really fast. People are fun and collaborative. However, you grow out of the job after 3 - 4 years.

Productive and Balance

Good environment, fun place to work withj, challenging environment, good people, nice office , salary is not that much , career advancement is good...

Pros

Free Lunch

Kantor

Kantor adalah tempat yang nyaman buat beraktifitas

Pros

Makan siang

Cons

Waktu shalat

Location yg produktif

Suppel ,aktif dan berintergritas semangat dalam bekerja di bidang atau bagian mana punter

Pros

Terisfirasi

Cons

Kelelahan

Mudah berkomunikasi

Kita hidup membutuhkan uang, dengan saya bekerja otomatis saya akan mendapatkan uang, jadi saya pasti akan bekerja dengan baik agar bisa mendapatkan uang.

Pros

Free day 😉

Cons

Selalu membutuhkan banyak tidur

Good Company ( Too Much Political & Favouritism )

The company is well established and growing well, there isn't any stress level for the job scope you are doing. Many benefits provided based on the performance of the staff, however not really good people management around as most of promotions and career growth are normally being chosen based on favouritism and political view not on the hard work or determination contributed by the staff.

Pros

Free Lunch, Parking, Claims

Cons

Medial Card ( Inpatient & Outpatient )

Sangat terpercaya

Jika saya diterima bekerja ditempat Bapak dan Ibu pimpin, saya akan bekerja semaksimal mungkin, dan memberikan yang terbaik untuk perusahaan yang Bapak dan Ibu pimpin

Pros

Bekerja keras

Cons

Tidak ada

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Traveloka. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Traveloka with

• Traveloka
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?