True Yoga Pte Ltd

True Yoga Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore6 reviews

Good Environment

Start early and Finish late.I learnt how not to complain, not to give feedback.Management is fine.Workplace Culture is Competitive and aware Marketable.

Pros

Good Environment

Cons

Long Hours, Lack of Communication

Management caused of departure

The company provide little career advancement and lack communication top down. Management also put unnecessary pressure/stress when working with them. The enjoyable part for me working in the company is to be able to know a few co-workers who made the working environment more enjoyable,

Pros

Able to leave office on time (most of the time)

Cons

No job security

Fast paced & Fun

Company gave me ample opportunities in career advancement despite my low educational certification. From a customer service officer when i started and left as an operations manager who got the chance to travel to Mumbai for club set up operations. People were fun, peak hours were absolute chaos but luckily had good support from team.

Pros

Good pay and great boss

Cons

Late hours

A very engaging environment

Work everyday isn't dreadful here, it's always fun to be working with friendly and competent colleagues. The management is firm to our rules and regulations and mostly, all of us are respectable towards one another.

Pros

Freedom to choose my shifts

Cons

I dont work on some days due to enough staff or unsuitable working hours

Fun and challenging job

Being able to multi-task is necessary for the role; the most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to resolve issues and turning situations around.

Pros

Exercise For Free

Cons

Long Hours

Fun

>a long working hours job from 10am-10pm > fun environment > with career growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Yoga Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• True Yoga Pte Ltd