Tuk Tuk Cha

Tuk Tuk Cha Employee Reviews

Singapore2 reviews

Growing local SME business

I believe there's room for this growing local SME business to improve in terms of the management of staff welfare. However most of the employees are fun to work with.

A stress-free and friendly workplace

The people there were friendly and easy to talk to and I would occasionally hold small talks with them before going off for lunch or after work but the hardest part of the job was standing for long hours straight without any small break in between other than a one hour break which was understandable. But the long hours of standing brought about a newfound experience and trained me to be more perseverant in what I have set to do. Although it was tiring and I even had to work on Christmas, it was a rewarding feeling seeing people accepting my fliers with a returning smile or in some situations whereby even though they do not accept the fliers, they still grace a smile upon their lips as a sign of acknowledgement or a sign of gratitude which leave me feeling happy throughout the day.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tuk Tuk Cha. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tuk Tuk Cha with