U.S. Navy
U.S. Navy Employee Review

The Navy is the best branch!

March 14, 2014
The navy is the good life,, if you love traveling to other countries, and adventure, then this is the Job for you. To all of my CS's go FLAG, you get more from the Job, and the job will give to you..
Pros
travel, Pay
Cons
Chief Boards needs to be Governed!!!!!! We are loosing TO MANY GOOD SAILORS
April 11, 2020
Science Director (Former Employee) - Singapore
Great place to work. A great opportunity to work with the best talent across the globe, in the academia, in the industry, in the government research laboratories, international conferences, and workshops as well as engaging the students.
February 27, 2020
Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class (Former Employee) - Singapore
Your experience in the navy will depend entirely on what job you chose. I got to experience to jobs. Deck seaman was my first job while deployed expect 16 hour work days, poor leadership and a chaotic work environment. My second job was as a mass communication specialist where I was treated with respect and conducted complex and rewarding mission in the south china sea.
March 6, 2019
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) - Singapore, Singapore
20 years may seem like a long time. Not the case when working as a Sailor in the United States Navy. Best experience to get paid to travel the world, start a family knowing everything will be taken care of, and meeting some of the most intelligent people I have ever had the pleasure of serving with.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Dental coverage could be better