UBS Employee Reviews for Analyst

Analyst1 review
Singapore1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Would put a zero star rating if allowed. Only has so-called good brand name which you would soon realize is all a farce after you join.

Do not join IB (UBS unwanted child). Join WM (favorite child with all the full employee (free F1 tickets) and company benefits) if you must join this bank.

Do not join as a fresh grad junior/entry level analyst. Badly paid and they do not value you (You are always replaceable). Zero employee retention effort. The exact phrase from the HR personnel during my conversion interview when i asked for higher pay was "Everyone has friends who are paid more. Even me. If you are unsatisfied. Don't take this job." And I thought HR are suppose to be on employee's side?

Internal promotion to the next level senior exec, termed as AO - Authorized Officer is almost non existent and requires a lot of help from senior management to "make it happen". normal route would take 3-4 years. Just to promote to senior analyst! Source externally better.
Pros
Unable to think of any
Cons
Biased Management and environment, Low pay, Zero meritocracy, near-zero progression opportunity, High and almighty HR who do not care about employees
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UBS?