UBS Employee Reviews for Data Analyst
Data Analyst2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,095 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Work is easy however, you have the risk of people stealing or thumbing down your work, or both. It's a highly political work culture and very clique-ish. Management does not care how to are able to do your work, but if you are able to execute targets on time and what they need. You're at an advantage if you work in Switzerland.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at UBS. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 2,095 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about UBS
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at UBS? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at UBS?One person answered
- What is the UBS employee discount?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at UBS?One person answered
- How are working the working hours for Corporate Action Specialist?
- What is the eligibility criteria
See all questions and answers