UBS Employee Review

Good experience overall. Less Job Security.

February 19, 2019
Good place to work if , they treat all the employees equally. Job is very good but team is not great to work with. Zero training and 100% productivity is required. As a company is very great to work for, but team and the management really hard to adjust with. Had tough time to work in the team and to gel with, as the team resembled like cliques.Hope that kind of atmosphere is changed now.
Pros
Great company to be employed in
Cons
Team management
March 14, 2019
Would put a zero star rating if allowed. Only has so-called good brand name which you would soon realize is all a farce after you join.

Do not join IB (UBS unwanted child). Join WM (favorite child with all the full employee (free F1 tickets) and company benefits) if you must join this bank.

Do not join as a fresh grad junior/entry level analyst. Badly paid and they do not value you (You are always replaceable). Zero employee retention effort. The exact phrase from the HR personnel during my conversion interview when i asked for higher pay was "Everyone has friends who are paid more. Even me. If you are unsatisfied. Don't take this job." And I thought HR are suppose to be on employee's side?

Internal promotion to the next level senior exec, termed as AO - Authorized Officer is almost non existent and requires a lot of help from senior management to "make it happen". normal route would take 3-4 years. Just to promote to senior analyst! Source externally better.
Pros
Unable to think of any
Cons
Biased Management and environment, Low pay, Zero meritocracy, near-zero progression opportunity, High and almighty HR who do not care about employees
January 11, 2017
Same location
Excellent culture and a very good team, my project manager and my team members are very supportive through out my tenure. It was really fun and enjoyable working there.
Pros
Good team and PM
Cons
Not really
August 23, 2016
People are engaged and enthusiastic, but generally work-life balance is not quite a priority. A lot of capable people to work with that provide valuable work experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at UBS. Our community is ready to answer.
UBS Reviews by Location