Here to help
Coronavirus update

UPS Employee Reviews for Assistant Supervisor

Assistant Supervisor2 reviews
Singapore2 reviews
One of the most important assets of UPS is the PEOPLE who works
in the company with 110 years of Brand and Passion of Logistics and Express Services.

Safety and Security are the priorities in the workplace.

Every staff is responsible to ensure safety at the workplace.

Everyday , there are challenges and contingencies to prepare for the unexpected. For example , the company ensure that delivery services are on time , and it is been carried with the protection of our society and environment in mind and heart.

Customers Satisfactions are the goals of our Business Scorecards and when the 100percents service liability is achieved, that is the

most enjoyable part of the job.

The hardest part of the job is to work with people with different mindsets , such as indifference and tardiness.

The company overcome the above problems with quality trainings

and group discussions and enrichment programs.

That is why I worked with UPS for 27years.
Pros
Management Incentives and Employee's family benefits
Cons
Nil
Working at UPS is like working with family members. Quite a helpful environment whenever we need help. Motivating each other in many different ways to achieve the company goal together. I have learned a lot of planning, coordinating and improve knowledge in logistics sectors, warehouse management, transportation, billing, and finance, etc. Liaising with external and internal departments make me improve a lot in communication skills.