UEMS Solutions

UEMS Solutions Employee Reviews

Singapore22 reviews

Not a fun place to work

Alot of workload and OT occurred. Bad management practices. Alot of manual paperworks and filing even with the help of system. Turnover rate is very high and bonus is not very attractive.

Pros

increment very little

Cons

Long hours and stressful

Self centered mentality. Management only thinks abt fulfilling KPIs at the expense of staff safety.

Poor safety culture. Willing to trample n dispose others just to be in the game. Poor management. Did not recognise staff potential and ability. Does not respect or even consider staff suggestions and opinion. Very high turnover of staff. Poor retention of staff. HR is not independent when staff gives feedback. HR also does not even view staff feedback seriously. You are expected to come to work earlier and beyond your working hours.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Super long hours, Literally squeeze you dry.

Bad culture

Heavy workload with unrealistic deadlineAd hoc duties more than actual duties, not following job scope.High turnover for both Hq and site staff but Management did not investigate, they do not seem to care. Poor benefitsNo trust on employees.Worst part is blame culture, this is something that I couldn't accept and so I left2 months resignation period for executives

Pros

Can't think of any

Cons

Poor benefits with no work life balance

Great team work

Observing safe entry and social distancing. Customer orientated.Managing the Hub different entry points.The most difficult part of the job is getting the MOP to observe the regulations set by MOHTo be able to work as a team is the most enjoyable and challenging part.

Pros

Reasonable breakhours

Toxic environment

Long hoursImpossible workloadUnreasonable deadlinesUnfriendly Co colleaguesTrust issuesNo AWSVery low yearly incrementPoor organisation skills from some managers

Cons

Too long hours, no work life balance, predatory culture

Competitive

Job location is filled with young, new unexperienced staff who are eager to earn more money thus being a bit unhealthy competitively. There are some expected backstabbing.

Pros

Near food amenities

Cons

Micromanage the staff with little staff benefits like 2 off days and medical packages

Management do not know how to mentor and train staff. Training and coaching standards very poor. Management and leaders 'pin' down the staff with warning letters. Recruitment standards very poor. They recruit anyone (very low standards) but they expect staff to behave professionally and have high standards. Even those with very little education and those who can't speak or write properly. A typical day at work will be to educate visitors to the ward about the visiting policy and to clear the queue as best we can. i have learnt a lot of hospital protocols, dorscon alerts and managing patients and visitors. The worst part of the job is dealing with rude, manipulative, abusive, stubborn visitors and patients. The best part is the .chemistry with fellow colleagues, talking to visitors who are pleasant and appreciative.

Pros

8 hours

Cons

1 off day

Fun workplace

Workplace is fun. Colleagues are helpful. Superior are not so demanding. Distance is quite far but is not draggy to workplace. Clients take initiative to arrange for gathering sections with MA staffs.

Not to Work life balance

Staffs simply squeeze to every inch of times and work just to cover client complaints as budget for the FM/MA contracts simply unrealistic to execute.

Average management, mentorship, and overall culture! A high turn over rate. we have team meetings every morning discussing goals. The communication is average. The site office environment is average as aircon temp not cooling enough.

It's a good working place

Workplace working is good. Building management is also good but the incharged OE is not good give a lot of stress. Even short of manpower I work because I am happy

Poor work culture

Tasks were not planned lead to wasting of time and Low productivity fire flight among staffs every day. Unable to improve due to narrow minded culture

Pros

Na

Cons

Bad work culture

Extremely poor management

Employees force to use faulty equipment which can risk their safety during performing their job not recommended TOP management refuses to replace due to yet to sign the contract with customer

Pros

Na

Cons

Poor management and environment

The worst company I ever work with

Extremely poor job security not recommended. Company won’t appreciate what you have done and fault finding on your weakness instead of improving. Company did not provide the sense of job security and the TOP management will not care the welfare of their employees NOT RECOMMENDED

Pros

Na

Cons

poor career recognition and job security

Bad management company

A long working hours with one off day per week. Bad management level that don't have good communication skills to communicate with worker. Bad leadership and teamwork are worse among staff.

Pros

Monthly dinner

Cons

Short break with long working hours

dedication on work, fun at work place

as a fresher i joined job in singapore, from the starting i learned somuch there, i got a great experience ,i learned somany housekeeping procedures...

not a good place to wrok and build your future

manage the sub contractors and Co-Located partners in daily activities minor rectification on minor defects supervise the work of sub contractors, cleaning company providers and security providers.

Pros

Cons

overwork load no rest do not care for the employee

Intergrated facilities management

I worked as a key account manager and are taking cares of 8 to 12 sites They are mostly government building and all the site are having building and assistance manager also having a few senior and junior technicians and are operating on shifts. I am station at the HQ office and every needed to visit the sites. The HQ are having every morning meeting with the FM director and the GM. UEMS is a good company provide support and training to carter the staff needs.

Pros

Working office hours

Cons

24/7 need to attend all emergency for site.

Environment is good

Anyway i've learned a lot & also got some experience since i worked there almost 3years with the company.The environment place is good and all my friends there actually nice to work with.Actually just about the salary was not good enough.So that's the reason why i really need to find a better payout in order to support my family in future.

Housekeeper

i am working in office blocks. am use to make my work place clean and safe environment, i was use machines for make the area clean, attending the training classes for my work knowledge improvement, everything is good we never feel hardest part in any where in the work place, the working place when we see the Guest smiley face i will enjoy my work...Thank you

Pros

complimentary boucher

Cons

12 Hours

Very good and very happy to work

Uems is a very good company.... But the time hours are not good....12 hrs a day..... And one day week off that tooo v do OT.... Overall... Work is good... Good every thing... But hours are bad

Pros

Every month once

Cons

Hours are horrible.... Also can do..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UEMS Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• UEMS Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?