Unilever

Unilever Employee Reviews

Singapore34 reviews

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,637 reviews

Temporary Job

I wanted to do a career switch and try out e-commerce and I'm glad I was given the opportunity even with not much experience. I would like to advance in this for my future job.

若いうちに在籍したい会社

企業内研修、そして(90年代後半の世界的な変革期において) 早いうちから社内ベンチャーの要素を取り入れて、世界の空白テリトリー(特に東西冷戦当時の「東側陣営」)を真っ先に取りに行こうという気概がたっぷりの環境で、20代にしてタイやシンガポールの現地法人社長以下取締役と直に月例会議でプレゼンをする経験を積みました。そのような新興国市場開拓を駐在員の立場で3年間、ラオスとカンボジアの2国の代表として30歳を手前に経験することができたのは、いまとなっては何にも代えがたい宝です。教科書もない、前例もないことを平気でやってのけるのが、この巨大グループの(隠れた)特技でしょうか。

Well being

Able to crate strong synergy with the team. Good benefits to employees. Happy place to be in. I would surely introduce my friends to join the company.

Great Company to Work for

Supporter of Work Life balance /Agile Working. Lots of opportunities to learn Great Team Culture Lots of Opportunities for Growth Marketing with Purpose

Fun working place

Every employees are important to the company. Every day is a learning experience, a fare company where the managers will help their own employees when they ran into an issue.

Pros

free drinks and icecream

Productive and fun workplace

It is very good vibrant lively pace and although it is stressful but still a positive engagement with everyone makes for great culture of inclusiveness regardless of work level.

Pros

Good benefits with staff discounted products, flexible work arrangements

Cons

Long hours but happy to do so!

Great place to build your career

Excellent work culture and environment. Good HR and company benefits Multi-cultural environment. Excellent opportunities to network and excel to your maximum potential. Good pay scale.

An Excellent Place to work

Great place to work, excellent focus on sustainability and the planet, focuses on benefiting the society through a number of initiatives, products that we use and recognise everyday. Lots of freedom at work to do more than just job, really depends on your line manager, but overall a very friendly and conducive environment to grow.

Cons

Could be exhausting to understand the organization

Great place to learn

Everything you need to know about marketing, you will learn inside the company. Marketing is the central function so be prepared to go over and beyond marketing

Nice and relax working environment

One of the greatest & blessed experienced in my working life. Had a wonderful & great boss. Great working environment that comes will agile and flexible working hour. Would love to work in Unilever again if God will.

Pros

Free drinks, ice creams & staff purchase

Cons

Too flexible on staffs

Work Experience

During my work experience it was full of exciting activities learning about the company and how they make an impact. Great culture learning about the employees.

Great Place to work

Worked at Unilever for 10+ years across 3 regions. The culture of the company has remained the same across the different regions, great work life balance.

Fun place to work

The best working place I ever had so far, friendly colleagues and great working environment. As a 3rd party employee I love the flexibility of work they promote agile working. Can learn more and enhance communication skill.

Productive with agile working

The best company i ever had with agile working, this privilege that other company does not offer. this company is like family, we help each other and I learn something new everyday.

Pros

Agile working

it was always work and no guarantee on advancement

Demanding hours and there is no clear KPIs for the job. Advancement was a political topic and it wasnt dependent clearly on performance. If you're looking for a real marketing job, this is not the place to do it. You'll be learning more on stakeholder management.

Best learning experience

Great place to learn and a brilliant work culture. Working at the Singapore branch was one of the best decisions and a great experience.

Pros

Cons

non

fun workplace

colleagues are so nice. work environments are good and also benefit to employee. Although i world there as part time job, i still love there and wan to continue work there.

The atmosphere at Unilever is very nice: people are nice, the work to do is very interesting and the overall location/building are very nice to work in. The people I worked with really tried to make my experience interesting and exciting as it was my first job "placement". Because Unilever is such a big company, I didn't have time to be bored, I always had something to do and something new to discover.

Excellent company to work with

Work is always interesting and challenging. Unilever culture allows people to change to different fields and prove their ability to succeed.

Great teamwork, fun working with colleagues

working in office with great colleagues will enhance my skills and understanding about business and developing the logics in macros for creating the reports. the hardest part is when the supply planners will not give the requirements on time this will keep delaying the projects to be done on the timeline.

Good work life balance and benefits, lots of politics

Work life balance is emphasized by the organization allowing people to work from home or on flexible hours when necessary. Benefits are good with free gym membership and dependents medical included. Downside is the company is very competitive making everyone seeming to be after each other's throats. Politics is very strong in the company where people cannot just sit down and work. You have to always check what is happening and be prepared in case you are the next one to get axed. There is a strong anti-foreigner sentiment among locals which is ridiculous considering this is a multi-national company. If you can live with the downsides and have a thick skin to deal with irritating politics, then this may be for you. Otherwise, look elsewhere.

Pros

Good benefits, work-life balance

Cons

Extremely bad office politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unilever. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Unilever