After it will process less a week, inform applicant for signing contract for locals and applying work permit or visa for foreigners
Understanding your point of getting this job and why should the company hire you.
Walk in. You don't have to prepare anything at all. Fill in their application form and they'll arrange for an interview. During the interview they'll ask your prior retail experience and your past working experiences. They'll ask if you can work on weekends. The main thing is, you should be able to work on both weekends and you'll definitely get the job.
- How are the working hours at UNIQLO?5 people answered
- I know there's training for new employees. Does the training comes with pay?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at UNIQLO?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at UNIQLO?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at UNIQLO?3 people answered
- How much is a part timer salary?2 people answered
- Normally for part-time start work and finish work what time if we plan to do morning shift?2 people answered
- What is the UNIQLO employee discount?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at UNIQLO?2 people answered
- Does uniqlo pay double on public holidays in singapore?2 people answered