Casual and neat
Dress casually, don't be sloppy.
Don't have to be super smart looking, just wear something that is presentable and neat.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about UNIQLO
- How are the working hours at UNIQLO?5 people answered
- I know there's training for new employees. Does the training comes with pay?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at UNIQLO?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at UNIQLO?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at UNIQLO?3 people answered
- How much is a part timer salary?2 people answered
- Normally for part-time start work and finish work what time if we plan to do morning shift?2 people answered
- What is the UNIQLO employee discount?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at UNIQLO?2 people answered
- Does uniqlo pay double on public holidays in singapore?2 people answered
See all questions and answers