UNIQLO
UNIQLO Employee Review

Fun environment with great colleagues,

April 13, 2019
As a temporary staff, typical day at work would be topping up the shelves, arranging clothes. Some extras would be giving fashion advice to shoppers helping shoppers to pick outfits for their body type.
June 27, 2019
Same role
Temporary Staff (Former Employee) - Singapore
Most retail jobs are pretty similar with their job scopes. The colleagues at UNIQLO are pretty welcoming and helpful, but it may take a while for individuals to get used to everything as the job scope range can be pretty broad. With stock take and the arranging of shelves, training and guidelines are provided on the spot although it may take some time. Overall a good place for part time work!
July 25, 2020
Talent Acquisition (Former Employee) - HarbourFront
Not bad if you are able to work under pressure and are tech savvy. Friendly colleagues and job environment is an open concept and one thing I like is that you can dress smart casual or just casual to work everyday.
Pros
Can learn a lot
Cons
Stressful and fast paced
May 22, 2020
Part Time Service Crew (Former Employee) - Jem
Manager guided and showed me how task should be done and professionally.
my manager folded clothes messed up by customers in a very fast speed and the clothes were really tidy . Im pretty new and could not fold the it as tidy as her, she was a little annoyed by my untidy clothes but overall she's still quite nice and helpful. I dare not stay near her as I do not want to be seen doing something wrongly in front of her again
Pros
staff discount
Cons