UNIQLO

UNIQLO Employee Reviews for Client Advisor

I really enjoy working with the people I have met since starting the job, you really do make good friends. Although the negative side of it is that managements communication can be really bad and in the store I worked in, it's sometimes hard and stressful to keep a happy head at work when all you want is a good bond with management and the whole team.
There are a lot of thing to do. Dealing with cash and card at the tills. Finding out customer's needs and give them advise or item. Keep tidy, clean in shop floor. If we don't have stock in shop floor, check and bring it from stockroom and replenish. Same thing to do as normal retail shop but more hard and busy but not enough staff.
amazing experience, really nice team that treat you like a second family. the only thing is that they are to picky with standard and global photo. Overall quite nice
The work is like any other retail job that involves clothing. Learning more about the culture of the work place. Management is so, so people in management seem to lose track of the employees on some occasions, though do their best for accommodating employees who are also students. The hardest part is the work culture itself, as you have to keep up with those you assist. The most enjoyable part are the people you interact with as you learn more every day.
Pros
Pays well, fast pas
Cons
scheduling, lots of miscomunication
No shifts less than 8 hours were given. The store was so organized and packed with employees that often, the employees would simply fold and unfold the same clothes over and over again because they had to look busy. Management wasn't too great in terms of being direct with its employees. Don't recommend this job unless you're truly passionate about clothing or the UNIQLO brand.
The pay is extremely even the discount is generous. The only con is that there are not enough hours given. This can be a problem for anyone without a prior job.
Pros
Discount, Wages
Cons
Not enough hours given
Working here is no joke. There are very strict standards associated with each department and if you can't align with them, you will definitely hear about it during your review. Management are very nice and personable, but are cut-throat when it comes to employee performance; if you are consistently subpar, do not expect to work here for long. I worked the overnight shift for a couple of months which was nice (especially because there were no customers in the store), but I ended up leaving because that shift was ruining my work/life balance and I was under the impression that they weren't going to keep me after the 90 day trial period.
Pros
Full shifts, one hour breaks, regular review periods with possible hourly raises each period, personable management
Cons
Required to work at least one day on the weekend, 90 day temp period for all employees, very strict Japanese management style
This was my first job in London, UK, and I'm so grateful for that, because it helped me to improve my English. I've met great, beautiful people, from different countries.
Everyone is kind and always ready to help. In this job I found a lot f friends and met a lot of nice people. Everyday we face with a lot of obstacles , but we try our the best to make everything perfect.
i ve been working like customer advisor for 3 months ,after that in the next 3 months after 2 exams and 2 interviews i ve become a store supervisor for more than 1 year.
Learned various skills such as working in a team environment and also sometimes taking the leadership when working in fitting rooms. The diversity of people made it an enjoyable experience and enabled me to work with people of different background and culture. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team meeting we had at every start of the shift or the end of the shift, where we would talk about targets, top selling products and our queries were also answered. I also enjoyed working on the tills and serving customers. Working at Uniqlo enhanced my professional and personal growth.
Pros
opportunity for career growth.
Cons
evening shift always was longer than it should be.
The company strives to always improve issues in store as well as issues for the overall company, but when trying to resolve said issues they can tend to expect too much from employees, resulting in overworked individuals. but despite all that the people you work with will help you get through the hard times.
Uniqlo was a great workplace for new starters trying to get some work experience for the Christmas period. Very friendly management and salary is beyond anyones expectations. Hours may be a bit long for some, but could also get some overtime to gain a little bit more cash for own expenditure. Is a big hit for new recruits trying to get into the workplace.
• Proactively greeted customers and helped to find what they want. Also, maximized store revenue by advising additional products, promotions or events to customers. • Maintained visual standards of racks, accessory area and walls through straightening, folding, hanging, ensuring fully stocked in timely manner. • Supported supervisors with the management of store presentation and promotion. • Maintained the store cleanliness and tidiness. • Processed customers’ purchases
Pros
30% off staff discount
Cons
Late closing shift
Duties: - Offering a great customer service - Remaining de store tidy and clean at all time - Receiving deliveries from suppliers I have learned how to deal with different people and how to improve my customer service. The hardest part of my job was carrying boxes. The most enjoyable of the job was dealing with different people all the time.
Pros
nice team, employee discount
Cons
Management is horrible, they are there to simply to point fingers at people below them and expect unreasonably high demands of their supervisors. They do not care of the associates that work for them as it's about the bottom line and about getting something done they won't do for themselves. the job itself is ok, the people there make you enjoy the job more but management there is just done so wrong that many who start there leave almost as immediately as they came. There is essentially no room for growth as it's more about who you are than what you do. There is no way to plan ahead in the week as you find out the next week's schedule as early as friday so there is no balance at all. My advice is to leave as soon as you can or as long as you need to because there is no room to grow or rise in the ranks and management is too overbearing and stupid to do anything right.
Uniqlo was a very regimented environment which was highly productive, with a small work force which felt like everyone was close and working like a team.The days work would require you to rotate throughout the day, where you would cover three or more different roles at a minimum, which was normally at a high intensity to finish what was required of you very efficiently and effectively. I learned many skills such as working at a high intensity within a team, how to manage the role that I was given effectively, time management in order to keep track of rotations, as well as many offer skills that were required to perform the role. I was able to bond and create good relationships with my co-workers which was due to working closely with people around you which require everyone to help each other out. While working at Uniqlo I enjoyed completing a full productive day at work in which I knew I had made an impact in completing goals that were set by the company.
you are expected to recite 6 standard phrases as if you were in military boot camp. must wear all black. co-workeers are the only reason you go to work.
Pros
30% discount
Cons
management not so good.
I learned the importance of paying attention to detail. Uniqlo has a reputation for being colourful and clean so we worked hard to keep this standard running. The hardest part of the job were its hours. Starting work at 7 o'clock and the finishing at 11 o' clock on a late shift was at most times difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers. I made some great new friends, people who were helpful, understating and supportive.
Pros
30% discount
Cons
Impractical hours
I was a temporary Customer Advisor at Uniqlo for 3 months, I work approximately 7,5 hour a day (37,5 week). During this time some of my tasks were: - Assisting customers on finding the products they are looking for in the store, advice and guidance on product selection to customers. - Processing cash and card payments. - Keeping the store tidy and clean. - Working within established guidelines on uniform and quality standards - Attaching price tags to merchandise. - Know all the special promotions and putting up displays. - Body folding The most enjoyable part of the job was the international environment between colleagues. The hardest part was the schedule, sometimes you could combine opening and closing shifts in the same week.
Pros
Employee descount
Cons
Weekly schedules
Uniqlo was the first place where I could provide customer service and how to deal with customer's queries and how to solve them. Working at uniqlo taught me a new discipline and how to set up goals.