UNIQLO

UNIQLO Employee Reviews in Kingston upon Thames

lots of useful skills learned in retail through this company and very professional, however loads of overtime due to shopfloor never being tidy on time.
As previously mentioned, Uniqlo was an environment I am comfortable with as it taught me various skills within retail such as, providing the highest quality of customer service, completing tasks to a Japanese standard (Japanese Company) and working efficiently within a team
Uniqlo is a Japanese company that offer not only a great environment to work in but also a culture that promotes equality, success and a future. I've learnt a wide variety of skills from this job such as how to work with a managers perspective, meaning that I would work efficiently and effectively with the interests of the company in mind at all times. Another activity I've had to do at work is daily meetings which I personally have conducted to another 5-8 other colleagues. We would analyse how much revenue we are making and other more specific data to then discuss about how we can progress as a store. This is something that taught me many lessons because I learnt how to manage stock within the shop floor and understand how to prioritise certain items to certain areas to maximise profits. Uniqlo is a company I very much enjoyed working at which is why I've worked there on and off throughout the last 4 years. I had to leave to focus on education but I would always join when I had the opportunity since a lot of managers/area managers knew me.
A typical day started by cleaning the store, putting away stock and doing final checks on displays. Everyone is then assigned tasks for the day at the meeting before the store opens. The meetings are friendly and managers are nice. A good working environment
This was my first job in London, UK, and I'm so grateful for that, because it helped me to improve my English. I've met great, beautiful people, from different countries.
Typical day to day work included working with clothes and fashion. Learnt a lot about how fashion and how to interact with customers.
  1. Kingston upon Thames