UNIQLO

UNIQLO Employee Reviews in Stratford

I really enjoy working with the people I have met since starting the job, you really do make good friends. Although the negative side of it is that managements communication can be really bad and in the store I worked in, it's sometimes hard and stressful to keep a happy head at work when all you want is a good bond with management and the whole team.
Uniqlo is an amazing store to shop at as a customer, but that is only because store employees are worked like dogs. Management tries to be efficient with having one worker take on a variety of tasks to the point it becomes difficult and stressful to complete any at all. Company-specific procedures of two team meetings daily where you note and are quizzed on daily business stats and best-selling items is very pedantic. Working hours are long and start very early (6:30/7:00am) or end very late (11:00/11:30pm). This makes it really difficult to maintain a work life balance, and overall left me feeling very depressed about my quality of life. On a positive note, this work experience taught me a lot about working hard and fast in time-pressured environments, and how to deliver strong customer service. The people I worked with were really friendly, fun, and supportive whenever you needed them to be.
If you can withstand horrible management team that does not respect hard workers and cannot get your shifts right after a year of working there, this job is for you. Only perks were the pay and 30% discount - even on sale items.
The worst nightmare I ever had A place were you need to sign in and out for everything even if you going to the toilet Mostly everyday you will ask to stay more or to do half lunch break ..... Nobody is nice or helpful they continuously give you tasks impossible to finish on time There is no distinction between people working in the stock room or on shoop floor so you will ask to do both
Pros
No-one
Intense Time Calculated A very warm environment that helps you to be better and encourages you to do well. Very great team efficiency within the organisation.