UNIQLO

UNIQLO Employee Reviews in Street

Everyday at work, there will be something new to learn, whether it is dealing with customers or communicating with the staff. When I first started there was so much to learn and to look forward to, such as building confidence to deal with customers who have queries or working together as a team to achieve our targets or monthly objectives. Uniqlo are very keen on teaching staff members their Japanese culture and morals. I came to understand how important customer service is and the aspects of exceeding customer expectations. Throughout the experience I built a very strong relationship with the management, because they were very approachable and they were always open to teach me. However at times, management should have more understanding of our job and be more appreciative. My colleagues showed me and made me understand how crucial it is to be a team. I have come to understand how important being a team player and supporting other members of staff. The most challenging moments in this job was that the job was very repetitive. However I believe that the team that I was with, made it more bearable. Throughout the year, I came to undertake the launch of Uniqlo Kids Wear. This was one of their new collection that were in high demands. My responsibilities was the incoming stock and taking care of the section. I was taught how to read the sale figures and understand the ordering of the stock. This became the most enjoyable part of the job because I was responsible for my own section and I was able to communicate to my line manager on a different level other than customer - more...
Pros
Learning how to provide excellant customer advisors, understand how to work hard.
Cons
Pay should be more, more appreciation from management side.
I have never worked for a company like this before. They expect you to work like robots and know everything off hand without being taught or shown anything at all. I used to be talked to like a child by supervisors and managers. They expect you to do everything under the sun for only £8.50 p/h and offer no support. Extremely poor management. And other staff members are horrible and miserable too.
Pros
Cons
They force you do do overtime