UNIQLO
Coronavirus update
Information from UNIQLO:

UNIQLO Employee Reviews in Changi

Changi2 reviews
I learnt to be more organised in this job but the senior staffs are not as understanding as they would force workers to work longer than work schedule
Pros
staff discounts
Cons
long hours, delay in clocking out from work
Just started working so view is a bit biased, which may change as I continue to work. But this is based on my first week of working here at UNIQLO. Everything's very fast-paced. The moment you start your first day, you're expected to know more or less everything. You're basically not allowed to mess up even if you don't anything and are still learning. And even when you ask them for help or for clarification, the ones who are more or less in charge always sound like they're scolding you (even in front of customers!), which in turn makes you NOT want to ask them for any more help. But you also need help or you'll get scolded, so you get scolded either way. So I'm very scared to talk to them. We're all expected to tidy up the store after it closes and are assigned to our own areas. When I tidy up one part before going to my next assigned part, the person in charge will check what I had finished to see if it's up to standards. And if it's not, just hearing them yell out my name for everyone to hear, and then them loudly pointing out the parts I missed, is very embarrassing. It's very humiliating and it always brings my morale down. Couldn't they just inform me in a softer voice since I'm the only one working on that area? What's more, the current employees in the store I'm stationed at are very closed off. I joined with a bunch of other part-timers, and they're the only ones I talk to. I rarely talk to the senior staff since they've got their own clique and don't really bother opening up to us newbies. That's why I never stay in the staff room for break and always opt to - more...