UNIQLO
Coronavirus update
Information from UNIQLO:

UNIQLO Employee Reviews in Jurong East

Jurong East7 reviews
Manager guided and showed me how task should be done and professionally. my manager folded clothes messed up by customers in a very fast speed and the clothes were really tidy . Im pretty new and could not fold the it as tidy as her, she was a little annoyed by my untidy clothes but overall she's still quite nice and helpful. I dare not stay near her as I do not want to be seen doing something wrongly in front of her again
Pros
staff discount
Cons
To be honest uniqlo is stressful when u stress urself! But common there's no easy job that will pay you fairly.. I love working in uniqlo because of the career progression is fast, bonus, salary is good but can increase more due to job is really2 fast paced. Everything that we are doing have timing, time management is really2 important, as a Japanese company its normal and I like it. But not all staff will like it though, I just hope that uniqlo will have company party sort of thing. So and more incentives for supervisor and below so that they will be encourage more to work hard and be more involved in achieving sales target.
Typical work days at Uniqlo is Operating hour from Monday - Sunday Most enjoyable part is communicating for customers and helping them what ever their needs. Workplace culture is Modern Japanese Company that collaborates to different strategic of clothing
Cons
10.5hrs
Don’t work in this company if possible avoid it! Must work faster, given just 5 mins to complete the task, have to greet louder. Stupid idiot company’
Pros
Vending machine that sells cheap drinks situated inside the staff room
Cons
Long hrs & annoying managers telling you to work faster.
To explore more about this company and help my self to be fully developed in terms of skills and personality.It also gives a lot of ideas that can possibly contribute and a progressive company.This learnings and self development will truly and surely helf my self and the company to be better.
A good place to work. Good salary means big responsibility. As always, customer is always right, so we'll have to improve ourselves in the store knowledge and make sure we cater to their needs.
Cons
Supervisor may ask to extend almost everyday with ur permission
Working in a big company is fun with all those amazing and friendly work mates i have. It always gain new experience and learning new things at the same time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UNIQLO?